𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

"the talents, the wrestlers, they love that competition in pwi 500." jim said, jon got into the ring and stood on the second rope, holding his belt up, the crowd getting louder. "mark sterling.. slowly crawls into the ring. this is not- this is not gonna turn out well." tony said, "yeah, he has to compete in this match. he has to face jon moxley in this match or mjf will not get his title shot on saturday." alyssa said, jon making a cross on his chest and looking up.

alyssa, jim, and tony laughed, "he's asking for forgiveness for what he's about to do." jim said, "is that what he's doing?" tony laughed, the bell went off as soon as jon's music stopped. the crowd started to chant moxley, "jon moxley with his sixteen years of in ring experience while mark sterling began training in pro-wrestling last friday." alyssa said. jon stood there, mark creeping around the ring in front of jon.

jon looked at him with an eyebrow raised, then stomping his foot down, making mark jump and scream, falling down on his back. alyssa laughed, "am i the only one, and go back to what we saw earlier, that kinda feels sorry for the lawyer here? am i the only one?" tony asked, "yes, tony, you're the only one." alyssa replied, "okay." tony said. "you are the only one." jim said.

jon just stood watching him creep in front of him again, his eyebrow raised. "look at him, all of a sudden he thinks he's jack brisco! on his toes, circling mox." jim said, "okay, tony, what type of lawyer doesn't read page seventeen?" alyssa asked, "yeah you're right.." tony said, "there you go." alyssa replied, jon walked in a circle for a second, "alright," jon said, "mark sterling brought this upon himself." jim said.

"look, right here." jon said, pointing at his face. "mox is offering a free hit." tony said. jon punched his hand, "just punch me. just hit me." jon said, "let's get this going." jon said, "you can see sterling's all padded up. he's got elbow pads on, kneepads on, forearm, thighs, he's got it all." jim said, "mox is really on edge here." tony joked, "yeah, he hasn't even taken off his jacket." jim said.

"for christ's sake, you went to college!" jon yelled, grabbing mark's hands. "he doesn't even know how to make a fist, guys!" alyssa exclaimed, "i mean, come on. jr, you know how to make a fist, right?" alyssa asked, "oh yeah. absolutely." jim replied, "moxley helped him make a fist." tony said, sterling swinging but jon dodged it. jon smacked him in the face, the slap extremely loud. "oh wow!" tony yelled, jim laughing. "wow, did you hear that?!" alyssa laughed.

"yes! a swing and a miss then a connect!" tony exclaimed, mark getting up and stumbling around. jon stomped towards him again, making him scream and fall. mark rolled out of the ring, wardlow walked towards him as he stood up. "my ears ringing!" mark yelled. "oh jesus." wardlow rolled his eyes. jon walked to the ropes, "come on, get in here." jon said. "come on, you can have a free shot." jon said, taking off his vest and walking to the other side of the ring.

"hit him as hard as you can." wardlow said, "get in there." wardlow said, "he's got his jacket off now, his back turned." alyssa said, jon looking behind him. "just drill me! just really drill me!" jon yelled, punching his hand. "come on councilor, you're not in court." tony said, "sterling hits the ropes and oh," everyone started to laugh as jon moved out of the way, making him fall through the ropes.

"look at the look on wardlow's face! he just knows mjf is very angry backstage." jim said, mark climbing up onto the apron but getting down. "moxley's had enough." alyssa said as jon got out of the ring and started to chase after mark, running a bit. mark got in the ring, jon sliding in after. mark tried to go for a kick but jon grabbed his foot, looking around with a raised eyebrow. "went for the kick but it was caught by moxley," tony said.