|| Flower Crown || Daniel Dickens x Fem! Reader || Request ||

Start from the beginning

Danny then stands up, brushing the dirt from his attire. He speaks, "I'm sorry, but I actually have some things to attend to soon. I'll see you later, (Y/n)." I nod in understanding, replying, "see you later, Danny!"

The doctor smiles before walking away, the flower crown still atop of his head. I sigh and also arise from the ground, stretching my arms. I brush the bits of grass off my dress, taking a deep inhale. 

I had a strong urge to confess my feelings to Danny, but I wasn't sure how to. Eddie was like a little brother to me and was always there to help me with things like this; I'll go pay him a visit. I didn't want to go empty-handed, so I quickly made a flower crown matching the color of his eyes to gift him.

I head over to the elevator and travel to Eddie's floor. I was on floor above Danny's but below Eddie's. I travel up the elevator and wait for the doors to open; once they do, I walk into the graveyard and call for Eddie.

Almost immediately, the short boy came running towards me.

"Hey (Y/n)! What brings you here?" Eddie asks, smiling up at me. I could see his bright emerald eyes gleaming from behind his mask.

Before I answer him, I plop the flower crown onto his head. Eddie smiles brightly and giggles, "thank you!"

"You're welcome," I respond smiling. "Anyways, I just wanted to ask you, how do you tell someone you like your feelings for them?"

Eddie immediately laughs, saying, "sheesh, (Y/n)! You're so helpless when it comes to these things! I really don't know though, if you're talking about Danny, maybe just tell him?"

I hum, tapping my chin. "Shouldn't I get him a present or something?"

"I mean, if you want," Eddie shrugs, "maybe give him a flower crown, that's your specialty! You should probably write out what you want to say to him first and memorize it, I know you are terrible at coming up with speeches on the spot."

I nod, taking a mental note of all of this. "Okay, thank you Eddie. I knew I could count on you," I say, patting his head before leaving for the elevator again. It was a short visit, but I knew Eddie didn't mind that.

I quickly head to my bedroom, grabbing a pen and paper. I began to try my best to think of a good way to confess my feelings for him, constantly scribbling out a new idea and placing a new one instead.

After a while, I finally was able to come up with a good confession. I smile in triumph as I reread the speech over and over again, memorizing it. I then stand up and go to the garden, making a flower crown. It was made from beautiful blue flowers, which had been growing for a while.

I smile brightly and hold the flower crown with care, careful not to ruin it. I had a feeling Danny would be on his floor, so that's where I headed first.

I go down the elevator to Danny's floor, realizing how much time had passed. I spent around an hour and a half practicing my confession; sheesh.

Finally, the elevator dings and I enter Danny's floor. I walk to the room he was usually in, the room with the operating table and his eye collection in the far back.

I go to the room to find Danny there, cleaning the dust off of a jar of blue eyes. I then freeze, realizing how hard confessing would actually be. Danny notices me and smiles, saying, "hello, (Y/n)! What a surprise. Do you need something?"

"I-I, uh," I stammer, shoving the flower crown into his hands. Danny chuckles and replies, "thank you, (Y/n). You are very sweet."

I look up at Danny with a blush, take a deep breath, and regain my composure. "Danny, I-I really like you! Like, romantic like, I think it's called?! I dunno, but I do! I like you a lot!" Well, i went way off script.

Danny looks at me with an expression of straight up confusion for a second, then that expression slowly morphs into realization. A smile spreads across his lips as he brings me into a warm embrace. I return the gesture, earning a chuckle from the doctor.

"I like you too, (Y/n), a lot. I love you and the way your eyes gleam in joy. I want to live beside those eyes forever," Danny states.

"I love you, Danny."

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

<><><><>

Hey everyone, it's me, Michi. I know it's been a while and i apologize for that. My excuse for not doing the oneshot requests? Lack of motivation.

I know the ending sounds rushed, but I really couldn't think of a way to end it, I'm sorry.

I hope everyone enjoyed this.

Please excuse any mistakes made in this oneshot.

Please consider leaving a comment, vote, and follow if you enjoy these oneshots.

I do not own Angels of Death (Satsuriku no Tenshi) or the characters. I do not own any of the pictures used unless said otherwise.

Please do not re-upload my work or use it in anyway without my permission.

Have a nice day everyone

-Michi