|| Flower Crown || Daniel Dickens x Fem! Reader || Request ||

Lol it's been a little while, huh?

Requested by Music_Melon

<><><><>

Character: Daniel "Danny" Dickens

Fandom: Angels of Death || Satsuriku no Tenshi

Type: Fluff

Word Count: 1,276

<><><><>

Guide:

(Y/n)=(Your/name)

(f/c)=(favorite/color)

(e/c)=(eye/color)

<><><><>

Y/n's P.O.V.

I walk over to the garden located on my floor, sitting down on the lush, green grass. I hum as I pick a few (f/c) flowers, smiling softly at the beautiful plants. Flowers were something that gave me joy, besides interacting with my closest friend, Daniel Dickens.

I weave the beautiful flowers into a crown, placing it on top of my head. I smile in serenity, my (e/c) eyes gleaming in joy. A gentle breeze blew throughout my floor, making my hair flow in the wind. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, savoring these moments of peace.

A sudden calling of my name gained my attention and dragged me out of my thoughts. I turn my head to see a familiar face walking towards me.

"Good evening, Danny," I greet the doctor, earning a smile from him.

Danny walks over to me and plops himself beside me, grinning. He stares into my eyes, commenting, "your eyes are shining brightly like always, such beautiful eyes. Be sure to take good care of them."

I smile and nod in response. Danny always would compliment my eyes, even going as far as to give me an entire schedule of a care routine for them. I didn't really see the beauty in my eyes, for they were just my regular (e/c) orbs to me; but for Danny, they were the world.

I then turn to the patch of flowers beside me, this time them being the same color as my eyes. I pick a few and weave them into a flower crown, turning to Danny and placing it atop his head. The action caused a few strands of his greenish-brown hair to fall into his face. 

Danny and I had known each other for a while, actually. Before I came to this building, I was one of his patients; he was my psychiatrist. I had been in a tragic accident involving a serial killer who had murdered my family while I was out at the store buying groceries; I was the only one who survived.

He counseled me after that day, but he apparently saw something in me. After that day, I had snapped. My mental stability depleted and I was merely a shell of who I thought I was. He had invited me to this building, by which I had gladly accepted. Luckily, Gray had accepted me as one of the Angels here.

Ever since then, I had always awaited the arrival of a Sacrifice. When there wasn't a sacrifice, I would usually spend my time in the garden on my floor or with Danny.

Danny chuckles and brushes the hair from his face, smiling at me with a peaceful expression. I smile back. My heart seemed to flutter just by looking into his eyes; I had already known what the feeling was. I described my emotions to Eddie and he told me it was love, ever since then, I didn't know what to do with these emotions.