Ms . Akers Wedding

I woke up and started getting ready for Kaylee's moms wedding. I was happy for Kaylee it was just her and her mom because her dad died in the war. So now she was getting a dad. Even though i haven't seen my parents for awhile i was still happy for Kaylee but sad too. I ate breakfast and walked to Kaylees house with grandma. Grandma knocked at the door Kaylee opened it she gave me a hug and said come in. She told grandma her mom was in the other room getting ready. Kaylee took me to her room and we started playing. Then grandma came and got me and Kaylee so we could go to the Chappell. We got there and got in our places. I was the flower girl and Kaylee carried the rings. Kaylees mom walked down the alie and i throw the flowers. Then when she got up there they said there vowels. Then they said i do then wola they were married i still don't get it but oh well I'm only 4. After that we ate and Kaylees mom made a toast. Then i hang out with Kaylees mom for awhile. Then Kaylee and I played with her cousins. Then it was time to leave but i asked if Kaylee could spend the night while Mrs.Aker and Mr.Aker (Kaylees mom and dad) where on there honeymoon. They said yes me and Kaylee were so happy. So Kaylee went to her house to get her stuff then she came over. She put on her pj's and got in bed with me. Then we feel asleep. In the middle of the night Kaylee woke me up. She said I'm scared. I said it's ok even though i was half asleep. She said not me for my mom i don't trust him. I said I'm sure you okkkk......ZZZZZ. KAITLYNN!!Huh what!!! I was talking to you. Oh sorry. Nevermind. K good night Kaylee. Good night.