Meeting Kaylee

When i was outside playing in the wheat on grandma's farm a girl came up to me. She said you must be new around her. I said yeah i live with my grandma. She said well hi my name is Kaylee. I said hi Kaylee I'm Kaitlynn. She said i can tell were going to be best friends. Then we started playing Kaylee asked me about my life so we talked about that for awhile. Then two boys came up to us and said want to play tag. Kaylee and I both said yes at the same time. We both giggled. One of the boys were it me and kaylee ran to hide. I bet they won't find us in the dark forest kaylee said i said ok let's go. So we did. It got dark and no one came to find us. We were lost in the forest we weren't scared. But i could hear grandma calling me. We finally found our way out the forest. We walked out the forest. Kaylee said that was fun we should go in it and explore one day. She gave me a huge and she headed home. I walked inside. Grandma said honey i started to get worried oh who cares as long as your home safe. I ate dinner. Then got in the bath, then got dressed and brushed my teeth and hair then i jumped in bed. Grandma came to tuck me in and kiss me. I said good night. She said good night dear. Then i feel asleep.