Chapter 10

-Toccara POV-

I was woken to the sound of the phone ringing. I shook Prod to wake up and get it but he groaned and just turned around. Ugh. Who could that be? I walked downstairs and answered the phone.

"Yess?!" I said angryly.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to wake you up. I just wanted to say that we arrived in Altlanta." Shanti said.

"Oh Hey Shanti. I will tell the others and I will tell them to call." I said.

"Okay and thanks again." Shanti said.

"Don't mention it. Enjoy! Bye." I said smiling.

"Bye Toccara." I said hanging the phone up.

I walked back upstairs and got into bed. Prodigy wrapped his arms around me and we both feel asleep together.

-Chresanto POV-

Currently Shanti and I are looking this beautiful view that we got from the hotel. To be Honest this hotel is AMAZING and I am already having a wonderful time with my "wife". I love getting to call her that now.

"I am inlove with the view. I love Atlanta already!" Shanti said.

"I know.You know what else makes it amazing?" I said.

"What?" She said smiling.

"You."

"Awww your so Sweet." She said kissing me on the lips. The kiss started to get more intensive. Then the next thing we were on the bed and we all know that one thing leads to a next....

(A/N: I just not ready to write the Sex sences. I'll try to write it next time.)

-Princeton POV-

I woke up and saw that Summer wasn't in bed. In fact the house was quiet....Weird. I got out the bed took a shower and dressed in a Shirt that said 'Misfits' across it, I also wore sweats. I walked out the door to be splashed with water. I heard laughing and looked to my right to see the crew laughing.

"Y'all cleaning this up." I said.

"Hahah you should have seen your face." Katherine said laughing and I joined.

"Now I have to go change......again!" I said joking. I walked back in the room and dressed in another Misfita shirt with jeans this time. I walked out the room and walked into the kitchen.

"Wheres my breakfast?" I asked.

"Here." Summer said pointing to a spot next to her. I sat down next to her, gave her a peck on the lips and began to eat.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" Ray Ray asked.

"I really don't know." I said.

"We can go to a club. We haven't went to one of those in a while." Summer suggested and we all agreed.

"Oh and Shanti called last night. Y'all should call her back." Toccara said. We all finished eating then walked into the Living room to call Shanti and Chres.

"Hello?" Summer said to the phone. "Hey Chresanto is Shanti there?......No?....... Oh okay. Well just tell her that we called and Enjoy Chres......... Alright Bye." And she hanged up.

"What they doing?" Prodigy asked.

"They bathing in the pool and gonna go to a fancy restaurant later. He said that he will call us tonight." Summer said sitting down on the couch, I pulled her onto my lap. She laughed and kissed me. The crew and I watched tv until It was time to go to the club.

-Shanti POV-

"CHRESANTO AUGEST!" I yelled.

"Yes?" He said calmly holding me over the pool upside down.

"Put me DOWN." I said and he laughed.

"Do you love me?" He said.

"Duh or I wouldn't have married your ass." I said stating the obvious.

"Then say it." He said.

I sighed "I love you. Now put me down or I will divorce you." I said and he immediately dropped me in the pool. This boy lucky I didn't hit my head.

"Now get dressed we going to the restaurant." He said smiling and walking away. This boy... I got out the pool and go dressed in a fancy black silky dress with black high heels. I grabbed my handbag and walked into the Living room. Chres mouth dropped instantly and he just stood there staring.

I laughed. "You like?" I said pointing to the dress.

"Like? Love!" He said running to me, picking me up and spinning me around. We both laughed and left to the Restaurant. Chres and I were having an amazing time. We were laughing madd loud that people kept looking at us. But whatever! I really love spending time with him. We were talking when I got a call from Summer.

"Hey Summer." I said into the phone.

"Shanti? I need you? He messed up." Summer said sniffing. It sounds like she was crying. Oh no, what did Princeton do now. Imma kill that Nigga...

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

CLIFF HANGERRR!!!

But what do you think Princeton did?

Tbh Chres and Shanti are Sooooo cuteeee!!!♡♡

Comment and Vote. Thanks for reading this chapter.