Chapter 9; Part 2

-Summer POV-

Everyone is here at the After Party. We've been dancing for hours, but we got tired so were sitting down relaxing. This is so much fun and all the food here is delicious and the cake.....Mhmmm Fantastic. Right now were going home to give Chres and Shanti there Surprise. Which they don't know about yet. When we arrived to the house, everyone flopped on a couch because were tired. Prodigy went upstairs to get the plane tickets.

"Chres and Shanti, were would y'all like to go for y'all Honey Moon?" I asked them.

"Umm..Atlanta." Shanti said.

"What she said." Chres said referring to Shanti.

"Okay well, your gonna love your present from us." Prodigy said. He walked up to them and handed the tickets to them.

"You leave tomorrow Midnight." Toccara said smiling and we all smiled at them.

"Thank you." Shanti and Chres said hugging all of us.

"You guys are the best." Shanti said.

"Well talk to y'all tomorrow. I'm going to bed." Katherine said walking up the stairs with Ray Ray. We all left the Living room and went to bed. I changed into my PJs and got in the bed. Princeton came in a few mintues later and snuggled with me.

"Goodnight babe." He said.

"Goodnight Princey." I said.

**Next Day**

-Chresanto POV-

I am tired asf because Shanti kept me up whole night talking about the Honey Moon. Don't get me wrong I'm excited but I need some sleep. I looked to my right to see if Shanti was there but i didn't see her. I got out the bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a long shower and dresses in home clothes. I walked out the bathroom and saw Shanti trying to pull a suitcase out the closet. I walked up to the closet and helped her pull it out.

"Oh great your out! Okay so first we have to start packing. Then I thought we would get everyone a Thank You gift. Don't you think this is going to be amazing? I am so excited are you? OMG! We're going to Atlanta for our Honey Moon! Okay lets ge-" She got cut off.

"Babe! Chilll.... I am very excited but you have to slow down." I said smiling.

"Oh yeah right. Sorry, I'm just really Happy!" She said.

"I am too. Okay lets pack though so we don't have last mintue packing to do." I said and we began to pack. After a couple of mintues we both collapsed on the bed of tiredness.

"Wow! That was a lot of packing." I said.

"I know right!" She said.

"Can we please go shopping for a Thank You gift for everyone?" Shanti said.

"Uh. Sure lets go." I said going to the bathroom. I got in the shower and took a quick shower. I hopped out and began to get dressed. After I dressed I walked downstairs to see Shanti waiting for me.

"Lets go." I said and we left to the mall.

-Princeton POV-

Summer and I are walking in the mall when I suddenly saw my ex. I tried to hide from her but It didn't work. Ugh. I hate her. Her name is Christina and I broke up with her because I caught her cheating. But it wasn't the first time it was the tenth time. I will never forgive her.

"Hey babe!" Christina said walking up yo us.

"Babe?" Summer said angry and sad.

"Christina we're not dating. I told your ass that I was done with you." I said at her in a serious vocie.

"Whyy can't you just forgive me? I said sorry." She said.

"That was the tenth time. I forgave you the other times. I have a girlfriend and I am happy being with her." I said holding Summer's hand.

"Whatever! Enjoy your life with thid Stank!" Christina said stomping off. I saw that Summer was about to rush her so I held Summer back.

"Its alright. She not worth it." I said calming Summer down. She finally calmed down and walked out the mall. What a day!

-Katherine POV-

Its almost time for Shanti and Chresanto to get on their flight. I'm miss them so much. We were all standing around talking with each other. Until the speaker said that there flight was ready.

"Well. Hope y'all enjoy your Honey Moon." Toccara said.

"Thanks and I left some gifts for y'all in each of y'all bedrooms." Shanti said giggling. Mhm I wonder what dhe left.

"Call us when y'all land." I said. We talked for another two mintues. But them they had to go for reall.

"So, see y'all in Two Weeks." Ray Ray said.

"Yeah. Imma miss you guys and girls." Shanti said hugging each one one of us.

"Bye." We all said to Shanti and Chresanto as they walked off.

-Christina POV-

"You gotta work harder on your plans cause that plan did not work at all." I said to Haley.

"Shut up! That was just a start off." She said.

"Well when are we gonna get to the reall deal?" I said impatient.

"Just wait. Good things always happen to people that wait." She said smiling evily. Oh lord! What have I gotten myself into.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Hope y'all are enjoying my story.

Vote and Comment. Kisses♡