Chapter 1

-Chresanto POV-

Shanti and I are both in the living room watching Spongebob. Don't Judge. This vacation has been really the best. It has given me more time to hang out with my girl and friends. Later on today the crew and I be heading to the beach. I looked down to see that Shanti feel asleep in my arms. She looked so beautiful. I picked her up bridal sytle. Then carried her to our room. I placed her on the bed and layed next to her. But me being the clumsy one woke her up.

"Hey babe." She said in her tired vocie.

"Hey beautiful." I said smiling at her.

"What you wanna do?" She said looking at me.

"I really don't know."

"Wanna go to the mall." I said knowing she would say yes.

"Okay" She got up, stretched and walked towards the bathroom. Since I toke a shower I got up and got dressed. I then walked down stairs and waited for Shanti. She then came down the stairs looking beautiful as ever. We walked out the house and we went to the mall.

-Prodigy POV-

Right now, Toccara and I are in bed and No we are not doing the Nasty. Just letting all you dirty minded people know. I was on my phone and she was watching a movie. I continued to look at my phone until I heard Toccara loudly sigh.

"What happen babe?" I said looking at her.

"Nothing. It's just that you've on your phone ever since we got here. Is there something I should know?" She said looking sad.

"No! How could I do that to you. I love you and you only." I said.

"Alright. I trust you. Now can we please do something?" She said.

"Um. Well were gonna head to the beach in a while. But other than that we can take a walk." I said.

"Alright." She said jumping out the bed. I got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I toke a quick shower and then went to my closet, I got some clothes then put them on. I walked downstairs and saw Toccara waiting for me on the couch.

"You ready?" I said standing next to the door.

"Yep" She said. We walked out the door and headed towards the park. After a hour of walking and talking in the park, we decided to go home. When we got home we went upstairs and toke a rest.

-Summer POV-

So Princeton and I are in the kitchen making brownies. This is the BEST vacation ever! I looked over and saw Princeton mixing the brownie mix, I walked up to him grabbed some brownie mix and threw it on him. He grasped and looked at me.

"You did not." He said and I nodded.

"Its on." He said grabbing more brownie mix and throwing it on me. This went on for about 10 mintues until we got tired.

"You're cleaning all this up." He said pointing to the mess we made.

"What. You did it to!" I said defending myself.

"But you started it." He said making a point.

"But you didn't have to join." I said.

"Still" He said pointing to the mess.

"Ugh. Your not nice at all." I said getting up and cleaning up the mess. "Neither a gentlemen." I mumble but not quiet enough.

"What did you say?" He said looking at me.

"I said that your not a gentlemen." I said.

"I am a gentlemen." He said defending himself.

"Then show that you are one." I said referring to the mess.

"Fine." He said cleaning the mess up, I laughed and walked upstairs.

-Katherine POV-

Ray Ray and I are in our room. Right now he is tickling me because I said he wasn't any fun.

"Okay! Okay!" I said between my laughs. "Can you please stop?"

"Only if you say I'm fun." He said.

"Fine. Your fun to be with" I said. Then he finally stop, he climbed off me and layed next to me.

"But seriously. What you wanna do?" I said looking at him.

"Um. Hold on lemme. Look at the time." He looking at his watch. "Its 5:30 I think we sgould be heading to the beach now."

"Yay." I said jumping out of the bed. I ran to the bathroom and toke a shower. Then went to tell the rest of the crew so that they can get dress. When I came back to my room I changed into my bathing suit and went down stairs to wait for Ray Ray. After a couple of mintues everyone came down the stairs.

"Alright! Lets hit the beach." Shanti said running ahead everyone else. We all laughed and ran with her.