Chapter 15

okayyy ,im backkkk.Hopefully you remember what happened in the last chapter.

Yaoyorozu turns around to see him.
Shoto Todoroki.

Todoroki walks up to Yaoyorozu he sees tears fall down from her face,he stops and says "yaoy-" "S-sorry.....Im have to go" "wait!" Says Todoroki,he grabs her hand."please just...let me explain.." Yaoyorozu turns to face him and sees a tear come down Todoroki's face,she nods."Thanks,okay look I'm...I'm sorry I swear I would never do that again,my body it just moved on its own I swear please believe me,Momo I....I don't wanna lose you..."

Yaoyorozu is in shock as she hears this and then she is brought into a hug.
"please...forgive me..Yaoyorozu...." Todoroki hugs her tightly and Yaoyorozu returns the hug.

".....okay.....I forgive you.."

Todoroki feels better feeling this,and he says in Yaoyorozu's ear "Thank you..."

Next day in class 1-A

Yaoyorozu packs her stuff and heads to exit when she slids the door open she sees Todoroki "hey beautiful"
"Oh hey Todoroki,what brings you here"
"look at what I got you"
Todoroki hands over a dose of roses
"✨wow✨,they're so beautiful,Thank you,Shoto!"

Todoroki blushes as she hears her say his first name

"Yea,no problem"says Todoroki as he shows a small smile.

Two weeks later

"Hey Momo,how is the most wonderful lady doing?"

"Oh hey s-shoto,good how about you?"

"Good,so uhh..I need to ask you something"

"yea go ahead"

"do you want to....be my girlfriend?"

Yaoyorozu is filled with joy

"of course!"

Shoto is also filled with joy,as he brings her into a kiss.

"Congrats yaomomo!"says the girls

"Congrats man!"says the boys

as they cheer on,and have a wonderful dinner filled with joy!but little did they know someone was watching among them.