Chapter 6

When Mr.Aizawa and Present Mic arrived they had disappointed faces.Ignoring the fact Todoroki was on top of Yaoyorozu mr.Aizawa sighed and said "He got away.....anyway we have to take Todoroki to a hospital so come on"
Yaoyorozu nodded and nudged Todoroki so he could get off but he didnt move,Yaoyorozu thought he was asleep and called out his name,still no sign.Todoroki was too heavy to move so she asked Mr.Aizawa for help.He removed Todoroki,then he realized he was unconscious.Mr.Aizawa decided to carry him to the hospital while Present Mic headed back to the school to contact Todoroki's parents.

Todoroki slowly opens his eyes.He quickly got up as he did his neck started hurting but not too bad he put his hand on his burn mark and traced it.He then realized Yaoyorozu was asleep.She was resting her head on the hospital bed and she was sitting on a chair.Todoroki just stared at her,he then focused his eyes on her lips,but he quickly looked away thinking what he was doing was perverted.His heart was beating faster as he looked at her again.He kept wondering over and over again why.

That one word kept on circling inside his brain."Why do I feel this way when im around her?why does my heart feel like its going to explode when im close her?...Why?Dammit,Someone answer me"whispered Todoroki as he looked the palm of his hand.He then realized Yaoyorozu was walking up.She let out a yawn then she raised her arms as in to stretch She then slowly opened her eyes and realized Todoroki was watching.

"Uhhh Good Morning T-Todoroki excuse my bad manners,I hope your doing well"said Yaoyorozu as a light blush came over her from embarrassment."oh uh,no Its fine,Good morning to you as well"said Todoroki.Yaoyorozu moved her eyes and saw a shirtless Todoroki (because he still had those hospital things stuck to him) "hey uh T-Todoroki your not wearing a s-shirt right now"said Yaoyorozu as she looked away.Todoroki looked down and realized that indeed he wasnt wearing a shirt,Todoroki was super embarrassed that Yaoyorozu saw him like that but his face seemed perfectly calmed.He then looked around and saw his dirty messed up clothes.

"hey Yaoyorozu im going to put on my old clothes so dont look"

"R-right"

   .......

*Slience*

*cough*"so how long have i been knocked out for?

"A whole three weeks"

*low gasp*"wow i really was out cold wasnt I"

......

"Your father...He came to vist you.
h-he said some *gulp* some rude things about you."

"Of course that bastard did,I could only imagine what he said"

*sign*"Well you can look now"Said Todoroki as Yaoyorozu turned around she said "You know,the doctor said that you can leave the hospital now.Todoroki nodded,looked at the clock and said "We still have time before school,so wanna go to the dorms?" Yaoyorozu nodded and got up.

Outside the hospital on their way to the dorms

They were both walking in silence,Yaoyorozu didnt like the silence at all and decied to break it with action."Hey T-Todoroki" "hm?" He replied looking at her with the corner of his eye.

Yaoyorozu pov
If I want to do its now or never

She took a big gulp and finally spoke.
"C-can we hold hands?"As Yaoyorozu said this she felt like her heart was going to explode,and she was red.She looked at Todoroki to see if he had any reaction,he face was red,and his face wasnt so calm anymore.

Todoroki pov
Wha-What! I mean s-sure I can do this but out of the blue?!Calm down Todoroki.Dang it!Why is my heart beating so fast!I mean ive done this before I've held my mother's hand and sometimes I would also hold Natsou's when I was small,So why is my heart beating so damn fast!Okay,okay I need to relax.

*inhales and exhales*
"S-sure why not"Says Todoroki Yaoyorozu's face lit up by happiness and from blushing.Todoroki slowly moves his hand towards Yaoyorozu and held her hand tightly but gently.

Todoroki pov
Her hand is so soft,It's so small.

Yaoyorozu pov
H-his hand is so big and strong,I feel like I can do anything when im around him.

Both minds at same time
I-I wanna be like like this forever~

                     -----------------------
Sorry again for not posting im trying my hardest to post one but life keeps getting in the way.Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter I already have planned out what the next will be about so see you on the next one.👋