Chapter 3

Im changing my mind im going to try to post a chapter every day because I really want to work on this story,okay now i'll let you read.

----------------------

It was a sunny day as yaoyorozu walked in the halls of U.A.She was really like really nervous to go inside her classroom,her heart was beating twice as fast.

yaoyorozu pov
If I dont go inside the classroom im going to be late,but im nervous to see Todoroki after what I did......Well its now or never!

As yaoyorozu walks in her heart felt like it was going to explode as she made eye contact with Todoroki.She was blushing and so was Todoroki but he only blushed a bit.

"Hey yaoyorozu are you okay?You look so red"said yaoyorozu's best friend Jirou while breaking the eye contact between the two teenagers."Oh yes im sorry"Says yaoyorozu as she bows down to show she is sorry."So uh I see you and Todoroki have been close recently"Says Jirou with a low teasing tone while giving yaoyorozu a little nudge.Memories of what happened last night came rushing in her head"Its nothing like that I swear!"shouts yaoyorozu all embarrassed which makes everyone turn around for a quick second and makes yaoyorozu a tomato.
"sorry" says Jirou

"Oh no im sorry i shouted please excuse me"says yaoyorozu as she walks to her seat which is next to Todorokis.Mr.Aizawa walks in.

"Good morning class today we are going to ......... " hours later "You are now dissmissed"Says Mr.Aizawa as he goes into his yellow sleeping bag and heads out while other students are chatting or packing to leave. Yaoyorozu starts packing her stuff into her bag.She then gets up and walks to the exit when a sudden hand grabbed hers.

She turned around to see Todoroki.

yaoyorozu pov
Oh no Todoroki is probably going to be mad at me for what I did,I dont blame him though.

"Hey...Yaoyorozu?" "Yea?" "Are you busy at 5?" "Uh no" "ok then meet me by the garden near the east"

Todoroki left after that and Yaoyorozu was running million of thoughts through her mind.

-----------------------

Really hope you enjoyed that but im going to have to plan out whats going to happen next if I want to do the next chapter.