𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CAMILA is now waiting in her black car for her 'friends' to rob the store. never in a million of years, Camila would ever think of herself waiting in a car and helping three middle aged women to rob a grocery store.

but with her life, fuck it. might as well take risks, only being 24.
getting bored, Camila decided to pull out her phone and scroll through Instagram, life can be so boring. especially without friends or even family, not even a boyfriend like what the actual fuck.

Camila never had time to make friends, she barely could even leave the house. family. that's just a no. boyfriends, guys just never asked her out and if they hit on her it would only be to have sex. besides Camila rather respect her body than use it all around with guys.

what caught Camila's attention pretty quick was a guy from afar with some other guys, they were just staring at her, but she couldn't really see their faces. they were too far and the main guy i guess you can say, had a black hoodie on. so she really can't see his face.

obviously it started to creep Camila out, the more she wanted to get closer, she heard yelling. they were back, "come on, let's go!"
yelled Annie. "please drive before i throw up Camila!" shouted Ruby. Camila quickly drove forward and drove as fast as she could, adrenaline running through her body.

- - -

arriving to the house Camila sat at the kitchen table while Annie is pouring all the cash onto the brown table, and Ruby and Beth in the living room staring at Annie. their eyes widen has each bag is emptied. Camila never seen so much cash in her life before. shock is also the word Camila would use in this moment.

who would've thought three random women and a slightly you younger women could rob a local grocery store within minutes. crazy to say.
"how much money is that Annie?" Beth questioned her younger sister as she stood up from the sofa.

"Well....this is at least-" Annie was caught off by Camila. "more than a million dollars." the amount of money, made Camila's stomach drop. she couldn't believe she helped three random women rob from a grocery store. "we stole more than thousand dollars! and....why would there be so much money invested in a grocery store though?"

questioned Beth, with confusion written on her face while her heart pounded more and more. everybody besides Beth shrugged their shoulders. "who knows." said Ruby as she sighed while looking at the money.

before anyone could say anything else, Camila spoke up. "So what are we going to do with the money now? " no lies Camila was really interested into knowing the plan with the money afterwards cause by the looks of it Beth didn't seem so happy which she didn't understand.

"uh were gonna spend it and split it four ways." said Annie like it was the obvious. "maybe that's not a good idea." Beth said as she picked up a small stack of money. " woah dude of course it is, isn't that right Camila? Ruby?" the two girls nodded their heads at Annie.

- - -

hello! sorry for such a lag, i haven't really had the motivation to write lately, and school is killing me but anyways hope you guys like the chapter! <33

please VOTE / COMMENT <33