𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

"YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW HUH?"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW HUH?"

camila never really was a open person to anyone, especially to a person who she sees a future with. nor she never really found someone who was open with her either so talking shit out was a big thing sorta to her.

camila loved the feeling of laying down in rio's arms at the moment they were in although she knew the moment wasn't going to be forever.

"when i was younger i never had my parents, my pops was locked up. and my mom she started to do bad on that shit but she tried kicking it but you know she was a good person just bad habits."

camila noticed rio's eyes turning glossy, but she knew herself he could never cry. although there isn't nothing wrong with men crying. the way his lips moved as he talked and the little faces he made when he showed different emotion, everything about him.

made her fall more in love with him.

"so my moms will pop once in a while but other than that she don't really comes in and see me. but the person who really raised me was my grandma, since day one. sometimes i could be a bad kid you know uno travieso,"

he chuckled. camila still thought to herself, you still are.

"but no matter what she still took care of me through everything,"

it's good to have family like that, your backbone when you really need them. that's how family is suppose to be although not every kid has that in their life. no wonder why they go searching for the love they never received as a child.

camila grabbed rio's hand, it's crazy how life takes their turns and which arms you fall into without realizing it. "so years flew by and when i was like around 16 or 17 i started to work with my cousin at this one place where we help clean up lockers rooms and shit,"

"long story short my cousin set me up and i caught cause we was stealing shit typa thing so i served my time but i didn't come out the same like how i went in."

rio sighed and shook his head at the old memories that floated through his head. "went through shit just because of it but after i came out i changed my life not in the best ways but i did, for me personally i rather have it that way,"

"everyone lives different and nobody should judge others," said camila which caused rio to smile at her and her words.

"you know ma you ain't the same as other females i've met before and i'm not just saying it for you to feel better i'm just saying my truth,"

camila chuckled, "i ain't the best out there rio trust but i can try," rio shook his head and brought camila closer to his body. leaned in and the two kissed, slow. for both they melted into the kiss.

"i really fell for you, i hope you know and see that."

said rio.

short chapter, but heyy lol been a while <33