𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

"i'll stab you don't play me"

CAMILA really wanted to just die when she was once again shoved into the black car with Rio. now she is the hostage well i guess you can say that. even though Rio wasn't that bad to be around, it's just weird because of the whole situation with the girls and money.

"you good ma?" asked Rio, now what the actual fuck. why would he ask that even though he just told the other ladies he was going to put a bullet through my head if he doesn't get the money. Camila just gave Rio a glare and looked back outside the window.

Rio put on a grin and chuckled, he put his hand on Camila's thigh and tapped it lightly with his fingers, which made Camila turn to face Rio again. "don't be mad, i ain't gonna kill you mamas."

okay now Camila is confused, but before she could think more about it Rio's words he spoke up. "look i just had to say that to them for they can be scared, put some fear into those ladies."

Camila begin to think back a few nights back when Annie invited her to her small apartment, the two young women were talking about random stuff, things that normal women talk about. make up, social media, money, life mainly, etc.

then out of nowhere the two ended up talking about the money situation with Rio, the next words Annie said made Camila pretty mad, like who the fuck wouldn't be mad if someone said that to them.

" you know Camila, i think you should kind of pitch in with more money cause like you know your life isn't that much complicated like mine and Ruby's, Beth's, we have children and a lot going one right now and like you don't but i don't mean it in a bad way i'm just throwing it out there."

the only thing Camila could think of is, bitch.

maybe it isn't such a bad thing to put some fear into them.
to see if they even care about her matter of fact.

"alright." the only thing Camila would manage out.
then after a few more minutes of driving the car pulled up to a nice looking house, not too big nor too small just like a right size. and even in a boujee neighborhood.

"come on." said Rio as he exited the car, and starting to walking. Camila got out and started to catch up with Rio.

as the two walked into the house and Rio closed the door behind them, Rio's men outside drove off. oh it's like that Camila thought in her head.

"it's just you here o que?" questioned Camila out of curiosity, she really couldn't control herself from asking.
Rio shook his head, "nah sometimes my son comes over."

he said in a firm voice. a what.

truth be told Camila wouldn't think he would've had a son but at the same thing she thought again, he is really cute who wouldn't have hit that yet.

"oh well at least your still in his life." said Camila in a low voice as she walked more around the house. with a semi loud sigh Camila turned to Rio, "so what now?" questioned Camila.

"well i'm hungry so i'm going to make food, you want some?" Rio asked as he made his way to his neat kitchen, "yeah please,"

"for sure and you can sit on the couch see what's on tv,"

wow Camila wouldn't have thought that being in Rio's house he would act the way he is right now. not even to say it in a ugly way, just surprising really.

$

shorty after the two started to watch the movie, "Pineapple Express" and eating chicken alfredo, in the middle of watching the movie, Rio spoke up with a question, "so where you from ma?" Camila quickly finished chewing her food and then replied with, "LA what about you?"

"that's what's up, i'm from Delano. ever been there before mamas?" Camila shook her head, "once for some family event. aye i have a question,"

"shoot."

"i didn't want to ask you something personal i just wanna know but how did you get into the business you got into now, you know with everything,"

"i got caught up with the wrong people, then shit just happened over and over so before things could get worse i just ended up making my own business i guess you can say, it still be complicated to even explain," Rio laughed a little at his own words.

"what about you ma how did you end up stealing money from a store with some ladies like that?" Camila shook her head, "i sometimes ask myself that same question, but i really needed the money you know,"

Rio nodded his head at Camila's answer, "i feel you on that, life is hard and some people just don't understand."

"truth," Camila replied back, soon after Rio gets up and takes both of their plates and puts them in the sink, "i'm going to clean the dishes real quick, if you want to you can find some sweats in the chores and a random shirt and you sleep in my bed, tomorrow we will go to your apartment mamas."

sleeping in his bed? wearing his clothes? damn this is going to be a night to remember.

$

heyy babes! <33 i hope you guys like dis chapter,
i try 🥲 if you guys want to please leave sum ideas, much would be appreciated 💕

PLEASE VOTE N COMMENT 💆🏽‍♀️ sorry for a short n boring chapter but i just wanted to start Rio's and Camila's bond off a lil slow or whateva but hopefully ma chapters will get betta lmfao anyways have a good day n night! luv all you guyz 😩