Reader x Zero Two extrnded.

Author Note: Hey this is an extended part of my main story, this is pretty graphic I'm just saying :L. Well enjoy ;) Also if you are confused about what Y/N means, it means your name.

As you died, you believe that your love for Zero Two is so strong that you can't resist turning into a ghost. Killing her and having hot ghost sex with her.

You are floating in Zero Two's bathroom and she starts to take her clothes off, revealing her massive jiggly breasts. You reach out to touch them but your hands go straight through.

Zero Two jumps into her bath and you notice some hair straighteners on the cabinet. With all your will and might you push them into the bath, electrocuting her to the point of an excruciating death.

She rises as a naked ghost wich seems extrea thicker than normal.

Zero Two: you just killed me, out of pitty revenge?!

Y/N: It's beause I love you Zero Two. Even tough you killed me. I cant move on to the afterlife untill I have some hot, passionate sex with you.

Zero Two: Fine, we are even now. I will help you move on only if you say that you will stay away from me forever, even in the afterlife.

Y/N: Okay, I promise!

You quickly take off your ghost clothes revealing your thick shlong. Zero Two lifts up her legs and spreads them as wide as she can.

You forcefully impale her as she lets out a quite, gentle moan. You can feel her warm soft insides surrounding your dick. Even though you are both ghosts you shouldnt really feel anything, you still do. You believe that it is the power of your love that is making this happen.

As you push deeper and harder into her you, feel like you are going to erupt like the world's biggest and fattest volcano that has been dormant for 1500 long years.

You release a mighty loud moan that echos through the ghost world, you start exploding loads of pure white ghost cum all over the ghost walls. As you pull out of her you see a bright light from above.

Y/N: Goodbye Zero Two. I love you my darling!

Following the white light youfind youself...

...In a dark room, that has broken brick walls and a smashed in window. You look down, noticing that you have a boner that is poking through your clothes and that you are no longer a ghost. As you put two and two together you realize that this whole thing was just a massive dream.

You glance over to the end of your be and you see and ugly old man, looking down on you fully naked with a belt in his hand.

He is your kidapper.

The end.