A Whisker in Time {2}

Chuuya opened his window, he jumped at the sight of a cat sleeping in front of it. "Did you runaway from Kyouka?" He smiled. He picked up the sleeping cat and placed him on his carpet, then he sat on his chair and opened up his text book.

Dazai woke up, he looked around and jumped up. Where am I? He thought. Last thing I remember was sleeping outside... He looked up and saw the ginger doing work.

Chuuya looked down. "Oh you're awake!" He said. "You must be hunger, after all you did spend the whole night outside."

And whose fault do you think it was? Then Dazai caught himself. No... it wasn't you're fault, it was mine for even coming back here... Dazai sighed.

Chuuya stood up and looked out his window. "Her car is still here... she must be passed out somewhere, well who needs to eat anyways..." he sighed and headed back to his desk.

Dazai had noticed Chuuya had lost some weight. When was the last time you ate? He sighed, then he jumped out his window and looked back on the ginger. I'll be back!

He walked over the roofs of houses, and looked around the streets, the sky was still dark and the ground was wet, people walked around carrying umbrellas, then Dazai spotted two boys walking down the sidewalk with a bag of fast food.

Well it looks like I don't have a choice... sorry in advance. Dazai jumped of the roof and landed on the fence, then he lunged at the person carrying the food and bit their arm. The yelled and dropped the food, Dazai took the bag, holding it with his mouth, and ran off.

"HEY!"

Their companion laughed at them.

What? I said I was sorry. Dazai ran back to Chuuya's house, entering through the roof, he dropped the bag on Chuuya's bed.

The ginger turned around, his eyes widened at the sight. "Did you steal food?" He asked as he eyed the cat.

No. I cooked it. Dazai rolled his eyes.

Chuuya walked over and patted Dazai's head. "You can eat it if you want, but I'm not going to eat stolen food."

WHAT? Even if you're starving!?! Dazai's jaw dropped. You know the struggle I had to go through to get this? I bit someone's ARM for crying out loud! And it was nasty!

Dazai decided to go to Kyouka's and get her, he jumped out the window, when he was about to leave, the last thing he saw was Chuuya throwing the bag in the trash.

What a waste. Dazai thought as he ran off.

He was on his way back to Chuuya's house, with Kyouka following behind, carrying an umbrella. Oh thank the lord she understood my signals! Dazai cried inside. It took him all his brain energy to come up with a way to get her to come, and that even meant throwing away his pride to do such embarrassing things.

Kyouka grabbed Dazai and his behind a bush. Dazai was confused but then understood when he spotted Chuuya's mom heading to her car. "She'll be angry if she sees me..." Kyouka mumbled.

When the coast was clear and they knew for sure she was gone, Kyouka ran to Chuuya's house, jumping over his gate and ringing the doorbell none stop.

The door opened and Chuuya was surprised to see them. "I bring to you lunch!" Kyouka said handing Chuuya a bag full of food.

"Is that why you ran off." Chuuya smiled at Dazai.

Mhmm. Dazai blushed, then looked away. I hate it when you smile like that... cuz we both know it's not real.