Sick Days

Dazai was laying in bed. He hated being sick. He liked the idea of having a day off, but he wasn't on board with the suffering that came with it.

Some members of the ADA came to visit and see how he was doing. Yosano was even nice enough to bring him some soup. Atsushi bought some medicine and Kunikida blabbed on about how irresponsible he was and how he should do his work while he's stuck home.

When they all left, he sighed. Finally! Some peace and quiet! He turned over to face the other side of the bed, and tried to at least get some sleep.

. . .

A bag full of stuff was put down. The clinking sound of the objects hitting each other could be heard from the other side of the room heard.

Dazai turned. "Ugh! Why are you here?" He said in a disgusted tone.

"Don't think I wanna be here!" An angry Chuuya shot back.

"Then why?"

"Mori sent me. He doesn't you hitting you're grave early." Chuuya dull fully answered. "Though I could always make it look like there was an accident."

"Aww how thoughtful!" Dazai fake smiled. "Now can you hurry up and leave? Or better yet die?"

"You ass!" Chuuya angrily started. "By the way... what the hell is wrong with you anyways?" Chuuya's expression changed.

"Excuse me?"

"I mean... you're all hot and sweaty."

Dazai's eyes widened.

"What?" Chuuya blankly stared.

"You know people could misunderstand what you just said." Dazai closed his eyes.

"Hah?"

"Besides, I have a cold! Are you so stupid that you don't even know what a cold is?... or is it that you've never gotten sick before." Dazai opened his eyes to look at the ginger.

Chuuya said nothing and just stared back.

"Have you seriously never gotten sick before?"

"Wouldn't know. Back when I was still with the Sheep I don't think I've ever been in a situation you're in right now." Chuuya pointed at Dazai.

"So you have no clue what you're doing then... geez couldn't Mori have sent some who was more competent to take care of me?" Dazai reaches for his phone.

"What're you doing?" Chuuya asked.

"What else? I'm going to call Odasaku." Dazai turned the other way. "At least he'll take better care of me."

Chuuya made a grim expression. He grabbed the phone from Dazai, Dazai turned with an angry look in his eyes. Chuuya crushed the phone with his bare hand. "I'll buy you a new one. Besides, Mori asked me to take care of you, there is no way in hell I'm gonna go back and fail trying to cure someone who only has a cold." Chuuya said.

"Fine." Dazai said. "Now can you get off me?"

Chuuya got off and left the room.