A Lesson In Baking

Genera: Fluff

Ship: Gress (Grian x Stress)

Universe: One created for Baguettes_cool (Hope you enjoy your fluff!) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stress was baking cupcakes as she does every Saturday afternoon and decided to give them to the other hermits. She then got some boxes so she could safely take the cupcakes from one location to another. Once the cupcake were out of the oven, Stress put them into the boxes and placed them in her bag. The first stop was the Cowmercial District. 

Along the way there she had already encounter Xisuma and Xander. That was two cupcakes down. When Stress arrived to her destination she came across Cleo and False which checked off another two cupcakes. As she continued her search for the other hermits she went to see what The Barge had in stock, just if there was something of interest that was being sold. Once there Stress saw Grian restocking The Barge and took the opportunity to give him one of her cupcakes. 

"Hello Grian! Would you like a cupcake?", Stress said walking up to the winged hermit with a small box in hand. 

"Of course! Your cupcakes are the best!", Grian replied, taking the box happily. Grian then opened the box and started to eat the frosted goodie in it. 

"How are you so good at baking?", Grian asked with a mouthful of cupcakes.

"Well I sorta did teach myself how to.", Stress replied.

"Can you teach me how to?", Grian said curiously, finishing off the cupcake. 

"Of course love! Meet me at my base tomorrow and I'll have everything ready!", Stress told him with a smile.

"See you then!", Grian said continuing to restock The Barge. Stress then flew off with her elytra and went to give out the rest of the cupcakes. 

Then next day Stress had set everything up for that baking lesson that she had planned the day before. Grian arrived right on time and he had a large smile on his face. 

"So, what are we making?", Grian asked running up to Stress.

"Since you like my cupcakes so much, I thought that is would be a good idea to teach you how to make them!", Stress replied tying her pink apron on. She then handed Grian one that was just the right size for him.

"This is perfect fit!", Grian said looking at the apron.

"If you were going to bake, then you need the right size apron.", Stress told Grian getting a large bowl.

"You made this for me?", Grian asked. 

"Yes love, feel free to keep it!", Stress replied, grabbing some measuring cups. Stress then got a pink note book and flipped it to page with with the cupcake recipe. Grian look at the book to see what ingredients and then went to the fridge to grab them. Since Stress was only a bit taller then him everything in her base was more or less in his reach making it fairly simple to grab things, not like in Mumbo's base where he can't reach a thing. (That is without the use of his wings

Once everything was on the counter the two started making the cupcakes. The whole time the were laughing and having the time of their lives. Grian had taken the flour and started a mini-food fight once the cupcake were in the oven. Stress had protected herself with the bowl and quickly returned to attack. The two then cleaned off a went to watch something until the cupcakes were done. 

"Why don't we spend more time together? I always have a lot of fun with you around.", Grian told Stress. 

"I don't know love, maybe it's because we never seem to run into each other.", Stress replied. 

"Then let's fix that! Once a week we go one of our bases and we do something together. It can be anything, baking, playing board games, or even just watching a movie! What do you say?", the winged hermit said.

"Agreed that means next week we go to yours.", Stress said with a smile. Then Stress's alarm went off tell the two it was time to take the cupcakes out of the oven. The pair of hermits went back into the kitchen and got out the frosting because it was time to decorate the cupcake! They made a bunch of fun designs, Grian made Mumbo's mustache and a pair of wings along with a lot of others, while Stress did some basic stuff like hearts and stars. In the end they had a whole lot of colorful cupcakes, but not enough people to eat them so they invited over some hermits to enjoy them as well. Grian was already excited for next week. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was a fun request to fulfill, especially since I got to use some of the shortest hermits in my headcannons for this. I made sure that it didn't seem to much on the romantic or platonic side so that way people can view this ship in the way they want. I think I did a pretty good job at that. 

                                                                                       ~Chocolate Unicorn :3