"Wait a second Inny." Zee said urgently and it made Inara feel like something horrible had just happened.

"What?" she almost cried with heightened tension and panic.

"I thought you said that you've not had a second nightmare."

"Yes, I've only had one nightmare." Inara confirmed. She didn't like the way that Zee was looking at her. It was a look of horror as though she was seeing something ghostly.

"Are you sure? Because you just changed."

Inara's eyes widened and she tore her eyes away from the phone and rested them on the mirror at her dresser, shocked to see that the reflection of herself was late forties.

In that horrifying moment, time seemed to stop for Inara as she stared at her strange reflection, frozen. It was Zee's voice calling her name that rendered her mobile again, jolting her out of her shock.

"Inny." Zee called again, drawing Inara's attention back to the phone "Get a hold of yourself."

"Oh my God." Inara whispered, feeling her body grow cold. She hoped that she would not faint from the terror that had wrapped around her like a second skin.

"You have to hurry Inny." Zee advised urgently.

"But I never had..." Inara started and remembered the text message that she had received from Zee at the supermarket.

"Did you send me a text message some moments back?" she asked.

"No." Zee responded, shaking her head.

"It read The last dare will no longer wait" Inara explained, doubtful about Zee's response. But why would Zee lie about such a thing?

"As you must know by now, I am familiar with the words but I never sent them to you."

"Hold on." Inara said and quickly checked the last text message that Zee had sent her. It wasn't there. An uncanny realization hit her then and she brought the video call back to her screen.

"That was my second nightmare." She said to Zee who let out a gasp of alarm. And then Inara heard a knock on her door.

"Inara." called Amara from outside her bedroom door.

"Shit, I have to go" Inara said to Zee.

"That was your warning change Inny, please be smart." Zee advised and ended the call.

With trembling fingers, Inara placed the phone on the bed and cast her gaze upon her reflection on the mirror again. The older version of her stared back and she still could not believe it. She touched her face and every move she made was reflected in the mirror like it was normal.

 She touched her face and every move she made was reflected in the mirror like it was normal

"Inara, open up. Mum just called. They are heading home." Amara said from outside her bedroom door and the information hit Inara with a fresh jolt of panic.