29 ᯾ Study Camp ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

Începe de la început

"You're being a bad influence to Y/n-chan right now, Yashiro," Hanako cooed as he stroked Y/n's hair. "You might have a chance of getting asked out, but I'll make sure Y/n won't~"

Y/n flinched as she quickly looked over her shoulder. "What?! Why?!"

Hanako hummed. "I don't know, guess why, Y/n-chan~!"

Hanako then floated towards Kou, leaving both Y/n and Nene confused as they watched the apparition teasing the exorcist.

"L/n-san!"

"L/n-san! Help!"

"How do you do this, L/n-san?"

Y/n was in the verge of having a mental breakdown as she ran around the place, going in circles along with her fellow Student Council member, Akane.

Since they were both in the Student Council, the two were assigned to help other students and make sure nothing wrong happens.

As of the very moment, Y/n was regretting on joining the Student Council.

"I have to go and help them out." Y/n pointed at the group who was having difficulties in cooking. Akane nodded as pointed over to the boys who were causing a commotion. "Then I'll head over there."

As Y/n walked towards the group, she heard a soft sound of a flute. She couldn't tell where it was coming from, but for sure, the sound of a flute was evident.

Though no one seemed to take notice of it. Y/n concluded that it was just from a random supernatural who loved music.

"Okay, what do you need help in?"

"Oh! L/n-san-!"

"Sometimes, I wonder what's my purpose in life." Y/n huffed as she stood on her toes, trying to get the box on top of the shelves. "This may seem random to you, Akane-kun. But I'm sure, my purpose is not to get this box."

Akane snickered as he crossed his arms. "So what?"

"Well, I'm saying... With that height of yours, why don't you be so useful and get it for me?"

"Y/n-chan's purpose is to get that box." Akane leaned on the desk as he raised the box on his hands. "Plus, I already got my own share of heavy boxes."

Y/n grumbled as she gave Akane a glare. "I'm not telling you to bring it, I'm just telling you to get it... Not so hard, am I right?" She then sighed. "You know what, screw that, I'm gonna climb this shelf-"

"Ah, wait. I think I suddenly had the urge to get it."

"Hm?" Y/n raised a brow at Akane, who already held his hands out in order to reach the box. "What's with the sudden change of attitude?"