Chapter five

Maxine P.O.V

Graduation day...

Today is graduation day and I'm currently in my room with Kelly. "Hey Max what about this?" She asked holding up a black knee length dress.

"I like that one." I smiled.

"Okay let's do your makeup and hair first." She said.

"Okay." I said as I took a seat at the vanity.

Most of my stuff is packed since I will be going with Author tomorrow.

Kelly did my hair in wavey curls that went down my back to my bum. My makeup was light, but beautiful.

"You look gorgeous." Kelly smiled.

"Thanks." I said.

"Well I better get my dress on. You get your graduation gown on. No one should see you until you take of the gown." Kelly said.

I nodded and pulled the blue gown over my dress. I grabbed my cap and soon Kelly and me made our way down the stairs.

At the bottom was Conner and Chelsey also dressed like me and Author and my brother.

My brother took Kelly's hand and led her outside. "You look stunning baby girl." Author whispered taking my hand in his.

He led me outside to his black porch. I saw Conner get into his red Lamborghini with Chelsey.

We drove of to the school. "Your parents went early to get good seats." Author says.

I giggle. "It sounds like them." I say.

I see Author smiling at me. He pulls up at the school and opens my door for me. "Congratulations baby girl." He says as he lets me go backstage.

I see him walking towards my parents with Brian and Kelly. I smile and walk backstage and fall into line.

The graduation started. We took seats on the stage and the principal gave a speech.

Everyone was called and soon it was my turn. "Maxine Miller a straight A student and got three scholarship's to three very well educated college's. One of witch is Harvard. Congratulations Maxine and you did very well." The principal says as he shakes my hand and hands me my diploma.

I smile and take the card from him shaking his hand. I walk off the stage and smile in relief as I just finished high school.

I saw Author coming towards me. "You did amazing baby girl. I can't believe you got into Harvard." He says smiling.

"I didn't expect to. I just applied a couple of months ago." I said.

"I am sure you would've gotten in no matter what." He says hugging me to him. I smile.

"I just finished high school." I said.

"Yes you did. And your birthday is coming up. What do you want to do?" He asks.

I gape at him. "How...?" I ask.