Part 22 - Principle Bitch

Daphne's POV

Ugh Heather really scratched up my face.

Daphne thought to herself as she touched the wounds on her neck.

Heather and Daphne were sat in the waiting room of the principles office. They were fighting each other for a really long time before one of the teachers had to seperate them, and take them to the principle.

Ugh Velma probably think I'm crazy.

Daphne groaned and put her head in her hands.

"Be quiet." Heather snapped at her.

Daphne was about to snap back when the principle beckoned the two into their office.

"Sit." The principle, Mrs. Eisle said giving the two girls a stern look.

"Listen, I don't know what happened between you two to fight, and frankly I don't care." Mrs. Eisle started.

"You both seem like the biggest brats I have ever encountered so here's what I'm gonna do. You are gonna suck it up and apologize to one another, and get your bags and leave. You're both suspended." She said sitting back in her chair looking at the two girls.

Daphne and Heather reluctantly apologized to each other and stood up to leave.

"Wait Daphne, you hang back just a second." Mrs. Eisle said.

Daphne sat back down as Heather left the room.

"Listen I hear things, and if what I'm hearing is true, you have a certain.... reputation." Mrs. Eisle stated.

"I don't think I do miss." Daphne responded, tired of the conversation.

"Well, nevertheless I know girls like you and I also know that you are friends with that Velma girl."

"Yes I am, why?" Daphne asked.

"I just don't want you to be a bad influence on her, so to speak." Mrs. Eisle stated.

"I don't think I'm being-"

"Even if you think you aren't being, you are. And I just wanted to tell you to be wary of your effect on others." Mrs. Eisle cut Daphne off.

"Ok, can I leave now?" Daphne asked, standing up from the uncomfortable chair.

"Sure." Ms. Eisle said, as she watched Daphne leave the room.

Once outside of the principles office, Daphne let out a sigh.

That lady is a bitch.

She walked out of the waiting room to find Velma standing outside of the school waiting for her. The rest of the students had all left since school had ended a while ago.

Daphne smiled and skipped over to her.

"What happened? I was so worried." Velma asked as Daphne pulled her into a hug.

"Nothing much but I did get a 2 week suspension." Daphne mumbled into Velma's head.

"WHAT! I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITHOUT YOU FOR 2 WEEKS!" Velma shouted, pulling away from the hug.

Daphne giggled, glad Velma cared this much.

"You'll be ok, I'll be here everyday to pick you up." Daphne said, pulling Velma back into the hug.

"And it'll give me more time to do this." Daphne whispered pulling Velma's face close.

The two kissed, and Daphne could feel Velma blushing.

They pulled away and Velma whispered, "Why did you do that people could have seen.".

"That's half the fun." Daphne whispered, pecking Velma on the lips one last time.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys, I decided to update sooner because I myself don't like it when writers take a long time to update. I hope you liked this chapter!

Stay safe and wash your hands!