Part 17 - Netflix and Chill?

Time skip (now at Velma's house)

Velma's POV

Why did I look, that was so embarrassing. Oh my lord, she probably thinks I'm so gay. Why didn't I just look away? Velma thought to herself as she and Daphne walked up the stairs to Velma's bedroom. Velma glanced over at Daphne and couldn't help bursting into laughter. The unicorn onesie on Daphne looked hilarious. 

"What?" Daphne groaned, stuffing her hands into the pockets of the onesie as they got to Velma's room.

"That onesie looks hilarious on you, you were right." Velma wheezes, opening her bedroom door. The two girls enter Velma's room and Velma walks towards her closet.

"I can't believe you," Daphne says lightly shoving Velma. Velma stumbles back in surprise.

"Oh wow, ok fine. I was gonna say you could grab something else to wear from my closet, but I guess not." Velma throws her hands up dramatically and jumps onto her bed. Daphne is still looking at Velma, so Velma pretends to ignore her and starts flipping through Netflix.

"Ugh." Daphne sighs trying to get Velma's attention, but Velma stays glued to the tv.

"Velmaaaaa!" Daphne whines. Velma's eyes fly to Daphne at the sound of her whine.

Holy shit, that was kinda hot. Velma shook her head and asked, "What do you want Daphne?".

"Can I pleaseee change out of this onesie?" Daphne pleaded, suddenly looking sad.

"Daphne what are you talking about? Of course you can change out of the onesie." Velma said quickly after realizing Daphne was serious. 

"Oh, yay!" Daphne exclaimed running to Velma's closet, her unicorn horn bobbing with each step. "Sorry I just thought you were serious cause sometimes H-heather would-" Daphne cut herself off. Velma hopped off her bed and walked over to Daphne.

"Listen," Velma said turning Daphne toward her. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I shouldn't have said those things.".

Daphne gave Velma a tearful nod, "I'm sorry too, I don't really think you're a... a dy-".

Velma cut Daphne off, and pulled her into a hug.

 "It's ok." Velma said into Daphne's onesie.

I never want to leave this hug, but I have too, the onesie is getting soaked from all this crying.

Velma pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears away from her face. 

"You should probably change out of the onesie now." She chuckled pointing to the large wet spot on the onesie where Velma's face had been.

"You're right." Daphne said looking down at the wet spot and wiping away tears of her own. 

TINY TIME SKIP

Daphne's POV

Daphne walked out of the bathroom and back into Velma's room to find Velma watching a show on Netflix that Daphne hadn't heard of, and eating a peach (idk why a peach but just go with it). Daphne plopped down on the bed next to Velma. The outfit Daphne had chosen was nice and Daphne liked the way Velma's shirt hugged her body, it was warm and comforting. Daphne tugged down the shorts a tad and looked at Velma. Velma was so enthralled in the show she hadn't even noticed there were peach juices dripping down the side of her mouth. 

"Oh god Velma," Daphne said as a drop of peach juice landed on Velma's bed. "Here," Daphne continued moving closer to Velma and wiping Velma's cheek with her finger. 

"Oh thanks," Velma chuckled, a pink tinge creeping on her cheeks."

"No problem," Daphne replied returning to her previous position on the bed. Daphne quickly noticed there weren't any napkins and sucked the peach juice of her finger. 

"Mmm that was a good peach," Daphne stated looking back at Velma. As Daphne turned to look at Velma she realized Velma had been staring at her. Daphne blushed and turned back at the movie. 

"Uh yeah it was really good, I got it from a new place, well really I just got it from the farmers market and..." Velma rambled on. Suddenly Velma got up off the bed and tossed the peach pit in the bin. 

Velma's POV

Oh god that was so awkward, why did I keep talking oml! Ugh but the way Daphne licked her fingers got me hard (spiritually).

"Why the heck would they go in that room! Of course it's haunted what do you think!" Daphne shouted snapping Velma out of her thoughts. 

"Wait what happened?" Velma laughed joining Daphne on the bed.

"Well, these idiots go into this house and into the creepy-ass basement and don't expect it to be haunted, it's like haunted house 101!" Daphne shouted throwing her hands in the air.

"Well we do go into haunted houses for a living so maybe you should cut them some slack." Velma responded, laughing at how angry Daphne was getting.

"No, I shouldn't, cause they're being dumb." Daphne pouted, hugging onto one of Velma's pillows angrily.

"Yes you should." Velma said still laughing.

"No I shouldn't- AND COME ON CAN YOU TWO KISS ALREADY!" Daphne shouted at the TV.

"WHAT THOSE TWO?" Velma shouted back.

"YES THOSE TWO THEY ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!" Daphne shouted sitting up.

"BUT THEY CAN'T BE TOGETHER CAUSE HE HAS TO BE WITH HIM!" Velma shouted sitting up too.

"NEVERRRR!" Daphne screamed hitting Velma over the head with a bright orange pillow.

"OH IT'S ON!" Velma screamed back, standing on her bed pillow in hand.

The two girls hit each other with pillows, then eventually chased each other around the room.

Daphne was gaining on Velma and finally tackled her onto the carpet. 

"Haha got you!" Daphne chuckled as she straddled Velma. 

"Not if I have anything to say about it!" Velma exclaimed reaching up to Daphne and tickling her.

"HAHAHA" Daphne laughed and squirmed as Velma kept tickling her. All of a sudden Daphne made a sudden jerking motion up Velma's body and moaned loudly. Velma stopped tickling Daphne immediately and just stared up at her. The two stayed in silence until Daphne finally spoke.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I don't know what happened." She said as she got off of Velma.

"No no its fi-" Velma started propping herself up with her elbows.

"I should go." Daphne cut Velma off and stood up.

"No no please stay Daph, it's fine." Velma said grabbing Daphne's arm stopping her.

"Are you sure?" Daphne said quietly avoiding Velma's eyes.

"Yeah it's fine, it never happened," Velma said pulling Daphne into a hug.

"O-ok." Daphne mumbled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry this chapter is absolute shit. I tried to post this sooner but last week I threw up for literally three straight days. I'm ok now (it was food poisoning), but it'll take a while to get my appetite back. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for its shittiness um yeah, have a good day! :)