Part 9 - Party

Daphnes POV
Daphne stepped out of the passenger side of Heathers car. Pulling down her dress as she walked up the steps of Chris's house. The house had loud party music coming from the inside and Daphne had to dodge couples making out on the front porch. Heather pulled Daphne inside squealing. "This is gonna be so fun omg!"
Daphne didn't answer she looked around the living room of the house. Lights were blaring everywhere, out of no where someone handed her a drink. It was Fred. "Here try this! It'll make you look less tense." He shouted into her ear trying to be heard over the loud music. Daphne nodded lifting the cup to her face. She quickly brought it back down gagging, it smelled revolting there was no way she was drinking that. Fred looked down at her disapprovingly, but before he could say anything Heather beckoned the two over from the other side of the room.
Once on the other side Heather grabbed Daphnes hand. Introducing her to the other people around. There was Chris, the other two Heathers, and 3 other guys Daphne didn't catch the names of. "We should dance!" Heather shouted at the small group earning some whoops from the rest of them. They quickly crowded the dance floor, Heather still pulling Daphne all the way to the dance floor.
The music hit Daphnes head hard, as Fred put his hands around her waist she began to feel dizzy. Heather pushed Daphnes cup into her mouth making Daphne down all of the disgusting liquid. Once the alcohol hit the room started spinning but Daphne didn't have a headache anymore. She started swaying her hips to the music, and grinding on Fred. She kept chugging the cups of alcohol handed to her and kept grinding. Soon she saw Heather A leading Chris upstairs, the two were giggling and obviously drunk, Daphne didn't care because her cup was empty. Annoyed she left the dance floor to find more alcohol. In the kitchen with a freshly poured drink in her hand she pulled out her phone. There were two missed calls from Velma. Why did Velma care so much about where Daphne was? Daphne thought calling Velma back.
"H-hello?" Velma said through the phone.
"Heyyyy Ve hic* lma! I just wanteted to askef you why you always calling me?" Daphne slurred.
"Daphne are you ok? You sound drunk?" Velma asked concernedly.
"I'm fineeeee baby! I'm just at Chris's hou-se. We're at a party!"
"Daphne are you sure you're ok?"
"Baby I told you I'm fine!" Daphne yelled.
"Can I tell you a secret?" Daphne whispered yelled into her phone. "I'm gonna have sex tonight!"
"With who Daphne? With who?!" Velma exclaimed.
"None of your hic* fucking business." Daphne giggled.
"Hey! There you are sexy!" Fred shouted entering the kitchen.
"Freddieeeeee!" Daphne squealed.
"Daphne? Daphne? Daphne!" Velma yelled into the phone.
"Hey Velma! Daphne can't come to the phone right now cause she's grinding on me. Call back later!" Velma heard Fred laugh into the phone then the dial tone.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Velmas POV
Velma sat up on her bed tugging her shoes on. After the phone call she just had with Daphne there was no way she was leaving Daph with Fred. Especially since Daphne was wasted. She grabbed her car keys off of her desk and raced downstairs. Her parents weren't in town so she locked up behind her. Driving to Chris's house she cursed herself. She knew she shouldn't have left Daphne alone with the Heathers.
Once at the house Velma got out of her car. Side stepping puking girls and making out couples, she got inside. Velma looked around frantically for Daphne. Suddenly she stopped cold. Daphne was in the middle of the dance floor grinding up on Fred like there was no tomorrow. Out of nowhere Fred started pulling Daphne upstairs. Velma raced to Daphne's side, there was no way in hell she was gonna let Fred go upstairs with Daphne.
"Freddieeeeee stooooop you're hurting me!" Daphne giggled, falling back into Velmas arms.
"Oh Freddie look who it is! It's Velma!" Daphne exclaimed freeing herself from Fred's grasp and jumping into Velma's arms. Fred turned around facing Velma and Daphne.
"Come on baby." Fred whispered into Daphnes ear as she kept straddling Velma.
"You know we're gonna have sex right?" He massaged Daphnes shoulders while speaking.
"Oh that's right! Sorry Velma I gotta go have sex." Daphne pouted.
"Oh hell no!" Velma said carrying Daphne down the stairs. "Come on Daphne we're leaving."
"Wait wait! You can't just make her leave!" Fred shouted after them.
Velma turned around staring Fred straight in the eye. "I think I actually can! So go find another drunk girl to party with." And with that Velma left. Still carrying Daphne, Velma got outside. Daphne jumped out of her arms and raced frantically to the nearest bush. Velma hurried to Daphne's side and held her hair back. After Daphne puked her guts out they got to the car. After carefully placing Daphne in the passenger seat, Velma got in the car.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No ones POV just a general thing
(Time skip* they're still in the car and driving back to Velmas house)
Drugs by Upsahl came onto the car radio and Daphne turned the volume up.
"I wuv this song." She said swaying in her seat. Velma nodded keeping her eyes on the road. "What's up with you babyyy?" Daphne asked pouting.
"I just don't like how you seriously endangered yourself tonight. You could've gotten raped or worse!" Velma said glancing at Daphne.
"Awwww you care about me." Daphne said smiling. "I thought you didn't."
"Why would you think that?" Velma asked pulling up to a stop light.
"Well I knew you liked me." Daphne explained pointing dramatically at Velma. "Cause you always used to stare at me. I wiked it when you stared at me. Why did you stop?" Daphne sighed now pouting. Velma was dumbfounded.
"You uh you noticed?" Velma blushed.
"Yeah why did you have to stop?" Daphne whined fidgeting in her seat.
"Well you were friends with the Heathers. I thought you didn't want anything to do with me." Velma said looking down at her lap, then quickly up as the light changed.
"Of course I want something to do with you!" Daphne exclaimed.
"Oh um uh." Velma blushed a deep shade of red.
Daphne giggled. "I love it when you get so flustered." It would be fun to see Velma get more flustered. Daphne thought to herself.
"You knoooooow you should stare at me more often." Daphne said placing a hand on Velmas thigh. Velma turned scarlet swerving the car as they almost crashed. Daphne burst out laughing. "You're so cute."
"You know what?" Daphne said pulling closer to Velma. "I didn't want to have sex with Fred."
Velma looked at Daphne confused.
"I just wanted to get you off of my mind." She whispered seductively into Velmas ear sliding her hand higher up Velma's thigh. Velma grabbed Daphnes hand pulling it off of her as they pulled up to another light.
"You don't mean what you're saying. You're drunk." Velma said looking away from Daphne's eyes. Daphne slouched in her seat pouting.
"I mean what I'm saying."
"No you don't, you won't even remember this tomorrow morning." Velma said pulling onto her road.
"Yes I will." Daphne stated as they pulled into Velmas drive way.
"Ok." Velma said getting out of the car.
Opening the passenger door for Daphne Velma waited for Daphne to get out.
Once daphne got out she swayed falling into Velmas arms.
"I'm too dizzy can you carry me?" Daphne looked up at Velma with pleading eyes.
"Yeah of course." Velma replied.
By the time Velma had gotten upstairs Daphne was asleep in her arms. Laying Daphne gently on her bed Velma pulled off Daphne's high heels. After changing into her own pajamas, Velma realized she couldn't leave Daphne sleeping in that uncomfortable looking dress. Grabbing one of her hoodies she pulled Daphnes dress off of her. (She didn't look.....ok maybe she peeked but it wasn't creepy) Once in bed Velma drifted to sleep, only to be woken up by Daphne grabbing her waist and pulling her closer.  Velma smiled, even if Daphne didn't remember this tomorrow Velma would always cherish this.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok guys phew 😅 I just wrote all of this in one go so if it has mistakes I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for taking a while to update it I've been really busy but I hope this satisfied you guys for now. I hope you enjoyed 💖