34. Kai (Sweet)

Another Kai imagine. It's because it's his birthday yesterday. And I really wanted to update this yesterday, but there's really  lot of homeworks to do. So yeah…

~~

" Yaa. Baekhyun, where is he? Is he downstairs? " You asked.

" Yeah. Don't worry, he's with Sehun. I'll give a signal to Sehun, if it's all ready " Baekhyun said.

Then, you asked your other classmates to help you in writting " Happy Birthday Kai " in the board.

You're not really prepared on this plan. Because, yesterday you have many homeworks to do. So, now you're in a hurry preparing your surprise for him.

" Catch it! " You shouted as you throw your hanky to Kris. Because he's going to blind fold Kai.

" Got it! " Kris said, as he catches your hanky.

And, it's all ready. Baekhyun, already gave signal to Sehun. Then, they quickly went upstairs.

Tao puts out his phone, because he's the one who's going to video this surprise. And when Kai, went inside. One by one said their messages to him.

" Yo. Bro, you're already old. Be a good boy huh? And don't leave ________. Araseo? " Xiumin said.

" Mehehe. Kaiiiiii. It's your birthday again. Ugh. You're very lucky of ________. So stay strong. " Luhan said.

" Ugh. I'm very envious. 2 days ago, but it's not like this. I've just celebrated it simple. But yours? Ugh. Hihi. I'm just kidding. Happy birthday " D.O said.

" Hey kiddoo. Happy Birthday " Lay said.

Until, all of your classmates are dobe saying their messages to him.

And they told him, just to walk forward.

Until he reached where you are.

Then you removed the hanky putted in his eyes.

" Happy Birthday Babe " You said. As you put up the cake that you're holding.

But Kai, didn't respond. Maybe he's still in shock.

" Ya. Make a wish and blow " You said.

Kai closed his eyes and make a wished. And as he opens his eyes.

He kissed you on your cheeks.

" Thankyou & I love you " he said.

A simple yet sweet.

~~

This imagine is kinda short. But I found it sweet. Hihi

It's Kai's birthday yesterday. Ugh, he became older again.

생일축하해요 오빠 가이♥

Happy Birthday Kai oppa♡ Saranghae.

And guys, check out for my Fanfic " My First Love " :) Look it, on my works.

Vote♥

Comment♥