The New Kid-2

"" Is speaking 

'' Is thinking 

This is short—I suck at writing this is just an idea I had and nobody else did so here we are!😅

 In Home Room 3rd POV

Standing outside class Virgil  felt a whole heap of anxiety...oh wait that's normal, never mind. "Everyone quiet down!" Ms.Belle practically screamed, when everyone went quiet Ms.Belle   continued "I have a big announcement....We have a new student!" A few gasps could be heard before everyone started whispering, you can't blame them it isn't normal to get a new student half way through the second term (I'm Australian so it may be different for you but technically near the end of the 1 semester) "BE QUIET" Ms.Belle bellowed "As I was saying before I was RUDELY interrupted, he has recently been moved to live with his dad from an...unhealthy environment with the mother and suffers from severe anxiety, a neck jerking tic (a neck jerking tic is when your necking moves on it's own and—you know what? I don't know how to explain it so look it up), etc... so please refrain from using loud voices around him..." at that she glared at the theatre kids as they were always loud. "Please welcome...Anxiety? That's not right..." she trailed off looking around her desk for 'Anxiety's' files, picking them up she exclaimed, "oh—oh Anxiety isn't his name but at school he would like to be referred to as that..ok then come in!"

Virgil POV

"..ok then come in!" Ok this is your chance, you either stuff it up or stuff it up, letting out a huge sigh reluctantly opened the door. Walking to the front I could practically feel them judging me...I mean yeah makes sense in the middle of the term an angsty emo kid comes in wearing ripped black skinny jeans, black converses (with a painted purple milky way on each), an MCR t-shirt, a black zip up hoodie undone with obviously sewed on patched or different purple patches, pale skin with black eyeshadow underneath my eyes and black hair dyed purple at the end not wanting people to know his name. "Uhh—I'm Anxiety," well no shit dude, they already know that the teacher said it, "and uhh...I like art?" Ok well that came out as more a question but ok go off... "You can go sit down now Anxiety" as those words left the teachers mouth I rushed to the back of the classroom dropping down next to Janus and Remus. "God I already HATE today" I spat out just loud enough so they could hear. "Well that makes not 3 of us" Janus sighed, "Ya mean 2 I stole some deodorant from my dear brother to eat in class since it's not considered food to most people!" (All people) Remus stated taking a deodorant thing (idk what it's called) out of his bag "You know you should really be proud of that" Janus replied. "You still eat that?!" I hissed "Well duh! It's amazing~" pfft says the rat man.