Attacked

DRACO MALFOY POV:
"You cant love a stupid nerdy mudblood like her Draco!" The voice said. It's dumb Pansy párkinson. "Shut up Pansy and leave!" Then I heard another voice. "Hermione dear, come join me. Sleep with me." Weasley Said. I heard hermione whimper and she scooted into the corner of the wall. "Abuser!" I yelled at Weasley. And he came closer. "Stay back Ronald!" Hermione said. She was closing her eyes and she started to cry. "It's okay Mione. I need you to be strong please" I say and she nods. "Aww how cute" Pansy said throwing a spell at her but she misses. "Expelíamos!" I yell and Weasley and Pansy wands fly to the bathroom. I lock the door and they no longer She their wands. Then Weasley come up to me and threw my wand out the window.

"I'm gonna-" then I heard Pansy right in front of hermione. I was so caught up with Weasel that I didn't see Pansy leave. "Aww you Poor mudblood!" She yelled grabbing her arm and tracing her mudblood scar. "S-Stop!" Hermione said. "Pansy! No!" I said wanting her to stop. Hermione was wincing and crying. "You brats. JUST STOP!" I said and I punched Ron and he fell out of the window. It wasn't too high so if he was tough enough he could survive. Then I went up to Pansy. "Draky, you cant hit me!" She said kicking hermione in the stomach and she layed on the ground. I ran to the bathroom and broke the door. I grabbed Weasel's wand and pointed it at Pansy. "What are you gonna do?" She asked me smirking and she hit hermione in the nose.

I heard her yell. "STOP!" I said. "St-Stupify!" I yelled and Pansy was thrown out of the wall. (The room of requirements wall) and the wall closed again. I ran to hermione and sat on the ground. "Mione. Mione please be Okay. Please!" I said starting to cry.

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
The pain was bad. It burned throughout my whole body. There was blood all over my mouth and my nose. My stomach was aching. I didn't want to move. I wanted to fall asleep. "Don't close your eyes hermione granger. I don't want you to faint. Keep them open!" He told me crying. "But I'm just so tired. And it hurts." I said trying to lose my eyes. "H-help!" Draco Yelled. "HELP!" He yelled again. He didn't want to move me much and he put my head on his lap. The last thing I remember was hearing Harry and Ginny run in.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
"Potter! Ginny!" I yelled. They ran to me. Potter sat next to me and Weaslette went to get McGonagall.

"What happened?!" Potter asked. I was shaking and scared. "Hey hey hey. Calm down a take deep breaths. She's going to wake up. She only fainted and we are going to help her." He told me and I listened to what he said. "We were just falling asleep when Pansy and Weasley came in. Weasley hit my leg and Párkinson kicked Hermione in the nose and stomach. She was just in so much pain and it's all my fault!" I said grabbing Granger's hand. "It's. Not your fault Malfoy. She's going to be oka-" he was cut off by a running McGonagall. "Oh my, dearies! Get her to the hospital wing now! Harry and Draco try to pick her up and take her please!" She said. "I got her head you get her feet!" Potter told me. We picked her up and we walked as carefully as we could. It was wired holding her. She felt lifeless. Potter had bloody hands and I was holding her bloody shoes.

We got into the hospital wing and we set her down on the bed. Madam Pomfrey came in. "What happened!" She asked and I went to talk to her.

GINNY WEASLEY POV:
"Harry!" I ran in and saw him sitting in the chair next to Hermione. He patted his lap and I sat on him. "What is wrong with her?"

After he told me everything.

"Wow" I said and Harry made my hair into a braid. He cried into my shoulder and I rubbed his back. "She's going to get better Harry. I love you and you love her. Maybe even Malfoy loves her. She has people supporting her, but this won't stop until she tells someone about Ron and Pansy. I say and he turns me so that I'm facing him. "I love you Ginny Weasley." "I love you more Harry Potter" I say. And then we hear hermione groan. "Mione!" I say and I run up to her. Then I see draco walk in. Harry kisses Hermione's forehead and we walk out so her and Draco can be alone.

DRACO MALFOY POV:
"Hermione!" I yell and her eyes barely open. "I'm so sorry" I say and I want to cry again. "Draco. It-it hurts" she says. "Where baby. Where does it hurt" I ask. She points at her stomach. "There" She says and I rub her stomach a bit. "Ouch"  She said and I pull my hand away really quickly. "Sorry. I'm sorry. Sorry!" "It's ok" she says. She tríes sitting up. "No. Hermione stay down. You might hurt yourself."

She makes a pain face and I feel sick. "Am i going to be o-ok?" She asked me. "Of corse princess. I'm gonna protect you and keep you safe." She smiled at me. "Is my nose ok?" She asked. "Of corse" "And my stomach?" "May I?" She nods yes. I lift her shirt and see a big, dark, purple, and red circle by her belly button.

"It doesn't look too wel-" I looked at her face and she looked worried. "You are going to be okay hermione granger. The brightest witch of her age" I say and she closes her eyes. "I'm tired Draco" she says. "Yea. The medicine will make you feel that way" I say and Madam Pomfrey comes into the room.