Help

HERMIONE GRANGER POV:
"Stupify!" The blonde yelled. I sat on the ground shirtless and my pants were crooked. Crying. He came up to me and looked mad. But I looked into his eyes and they softened. He help his hand out and I covered myself with my left hand. He pulled me up. "Here's your shirt Granger" he said. I saw him blush when he gave it to me. "And your wand" he said throwing it to me. He brought me to the room of requirements where there was a living room and a room with a bed.

Malfoy sat me down on the couch. "What happened out there Granger?" He asked me. His face still mean but his eyes were so different. They weren't cold. They were just silver and shinny.

"I- I was going to the bathroom and Ron is drunk and the slytherin boys came and tried to r- rap-" Malfoy put his finger to my mouth. "I'm so sorry Granger" he said and he hugged me?!

DRACO MALFOY'S POV:
I couldn't tell if I liked her or not. I have so many mixed feelings. I wouldn't want to use her for shagging either. Every since 3rd year when she hit me I just felt something different from her. Her brown eyes and her pink lips. Her rosy cheeks... I NEED TO SNAP OUT OF THIS I CANT LOVE A MUDBLO- A GRANGER!" I can't even call her a mudblood anymore.