Chapter 7

"I see.. So you're actually experiencing a minor memory loss."

Joseph straightened his back, took a sip of the tea served by Holy as they seated opposite of each other.

"Yes, since i'm going to accompany you, i think i should tell this."

A sigh escaped from the elderly man's mouth, "I didn't expect this. You don't seem like someone who would suddenly lost his memories."

"That's why it's minor. I can only remember myself. But not my current environment." Giorno's eyes were glued on the ground, "I went to the doctor and confirmed that i'm not sick.."

With a determined eyes, he tilted his head up and their gaze met, "I don't think it's something a non-stand user could understand."

"Is that why you want to come with me? Because you thought that what you're experiencing is the fault of a stand user?"

Giorno nodded, firmly signalling that he was confident. Joseph crossed his arms against his chest, letting out a heavy breath, his eyes didn't shift from the young man.

There was a brief silence. Giorno was waiting for Joseph's response and what came next was something Giorno didn't expect.

"So where have you been staying these days?"

His blue eyes widened, but immediately, he composed himself and covered up his emotions from seeping out.

"There is this kind woman.. Fortunately, she gave me a place to stay. She has been nice to me, so i don't want to be a burden to her."

Upon hearing that, Joseph made his own conclusion that Giorno might be someone nicer than he thought. His eyes stayed, staring at the boy as if he were studying him.

As if it was some sort of a test, Giorno kept himself behaved, he didn't want to arouse suspicion or he wouldn't get a chance to come along with the journey ahead.

But he really didn't expect Joseph to ask a normal question, like he didn't even had a doubt for him. He was expecting for a background interrogation or maybe a statement saying he doesn't believe Giorno enough.

Or maybe, if he had some fragments of memories that he remembered.

Instead, Joseph just patted the boys shoulders and smiled, "Okay, i'll let you come along. Seeing you're harmless."

"Is that all of your questions?"

Joseph understood what he meant by that, truthfully, he doesn't trust people so easily but the boy is an exception.

"Hmm it's actually my intuition." Was his blunt answer. It's hard to accept it but the next words convinced Giorno, "But boy, i wonder why you seem oddly familiar."

Giorno didn't answer, he kept his lips tight and just lowered his gaze. It's the same, he felt something similar too.

He sighed, a smile was plastered to his face genuinely, "Thank you for believing in me."

Joseph nodded. The boy suddenly wanted to join him in the journey, and suddenly spoke off of his amnesia. There were a lot of doubts and questions. Not to mention the vibes he gave, like they were connected in some ways.

However, he decided not to pry into his business further.

Giorno felt the need to tell this older guy, so nothing would become a problem later on if he gets into a trouble. Nonetheless, he still needs to keep the fact that he's hiding his real intention and his unknown relation to the person called Dio.

"J-Jotaro, Who's this?" 

Giorno and Joseph both turned their heads towards the voice, their eyes fell upon a familiar figure. "Oh, Jotaro, you're back already?" Joseph who noticed the person he was carrying and immediately put on a grim expression.

Holy who was worried about the injured boy quickly said that she would bring the first aid kit.

Jotaro put down the teenager in green outfit as he sighed, "Yare yare daze."

"What happened? Who's this?"

Joseph was no longer sitting as he had now, walking towards Jotaro and the unknown guest.

"He attacked me. Mentioning something about Dio."

Giorno flinched when he heard that. Jotaro probably already noticed his presence- their eyes met briefly- but pretended he didn't care.

Giorno also wondered who Jotaro is to Joseph and the earlier memory struck him- Holy mentioned being the mother of Jotaro. How did he miss that?

Turning his attention towards the new guest, Giorno stayed seated in the same place, trying to mind his manner and become at least, the only person composed.

It didn't stop him from the curiosity though.

Soon, a figure entered and it was Avdol. When he did, the three of them, including Jotaro and Joseoh talked about something that Giorno couldn't caught up with.

"It's dangerous to just take this out."

They said it was Dio's cell. Giorno again, flinched as he immediately stood up and slipped in his thoughts, "Can i.. see?"

Jotaro gave the blond haired boy a contemplating look as the others stare at him, giving him a space. It won't hurt to let him see, or so Joseph thought.

Giorno's reaction was ordinary of course. Neither surprised or scared. Nothing he saw was extraordinary. Unless i see this Dio, i guess a cell of his won't help.

"Do you want my help? I have a healing ability where i can stop any bleeding and some useful stuff."

"You do? God your stand is quite useful."

It was then when Jotaro decided to speak up, "Old man, who's this?"

***

A/N: I'm sorry i haven't been active. Because i got into college and boom tests, quizzes, exams. I might throw up.

Btw, i published a new Naruto fanfiction. If you're into them, check it out!

Thank you for staying and reading this!