Chapter 6

Moody blues, even with its special ability to repeat time like an accurate recorder, didn't really reveal how Giorno just magically disappeared.

Bucciarati frowned, something was odd.

"Maybe he really died?" Mista shrugged his shoulders, shifting his eyes from the scene towards Abacchio.

"I hate to admit it but Giorno's alive. He always does the unexpected." Abacchio responded, his eyebrows furrowed. His words were firm, because he truly believes in Giorno, despite the treatment he always gives to the man.

Mista smirked, agreeing. He never meant what he said earlier though.

Bucciarati got up and spun around, "Narancia, how is it going on your end?"

"No enemy spotted."

"I guess i have no choice. Sticky finger!"

Bucciarati's not going to give up, he'll find Giorno. Eventhough being in mafia taught people to prioritize duty, he's different. He always does things his own way and this time, he'll save his friend. Because he believed in Giorno's words.

"Stay back. I'm aiming for the ground. Abacchio, use moody blues around the area, find the enemy."

Bucciarati clenched his fist, "Here goes nothing." He muttered.

.

.

"Bucciarati, i have a dream and i believe it's just. I'll do whatever it takes to accomplish it so i won't die just yet."

"Hmm.. Yeah, do it. Don't be like me. I don't have much time.. so Giorno, don't concern yourself with me. Take over the passione."

Giorno bit his lips as he watched how Bucciarati's finger started to deteriorate.

"I will."

*

*

*

Giorno stared at the ceiling, long and devastated. "Bucciarati?"

He seated himself up and rubbed his temple, another headache. Sweat ran down his back eventhough the weather was cold,

"What? Where am i?"

Giorno scanned his surroundings. "That's right, i got into Passione. And the team.. I have to--"

"Giorno? Wake up! Breakfast is ready."

"..."

Giorno turned his head towards the door, the voice was so loud and clear. It was Misaka's motherly voice.

His eyes widened, his headache gone.

"Eh?

..What was i doing?"

"Giorno?"

"Right, i'll be right there in a moment!" He shouted a little, just so Misaka could hear him.

Giorno sighed, what happened to him? It was as if he was frozen in a daze. Whatever it was, he couldn't remember.

He got up and made his way to the dining room.

Seeing how breakfast was already served, his stomach growled. His eyes landed on Misaka's back, "Mrs. Misaka, i'll go take a breather outside later."

"Alright. Ah, actually i want to make some pudding today, but we ran out of eggs."

"It's alright, i'll get it for you."

"You're a sweet child aren't you? Thank you, Giorno."

A smile made its way to the blonde's face, "I'll get ready."