"Okay.." Seonghwa spoke and pulled the servant with him into his bedroom.

"What are we doing here?"

"Anyone could have heard us out there peach." Seonghwa closed the door.

"Oh." Hongjoong sat down on the prince's bed.

"Um.. Prince Wooyoung and his knight." Seonghwa murmured.

"What?! How?!" Hongjoong exclaimed.

"Shhh! Don't yell." Seonghwa sat down beside his boyfriend on the bed. "They arrived a few days ago.. his father found out that they were together and Wooyoung knew the man would most likely kill San."

"Oh wow.." Hongjoong processed this information.

"Yeah."

"Well are they alright? The trip must've been difficult.."

"They're doing just fine. I can tell they're very stressed but they're also very happy to have escaped.

Hongjoong hummed. "Okay. Well at least you weren't cheating." Hongjoong looked down at his hands.

"Aww.. Joong.. you know you're the only one for me~!" Seonghwa pulled the male close and kissed his cheek messily.

"Ew! Get off of me you big dog!" Hongjoong blushed as Seonghwa pinned him down onto the bed  and held his wrists. Hongjoong looked up at Seonghwa in surpise,

"How can I? You look so cute." Seonghwa smirked. "Wanna go again?"

"Seonghwa.." Hongjoong looked away nervously.

"I'm asking you Joong. I'll do what you want."

"Yes.."

"So cute." Seonghwa pulled off his own shirt.

"Shut up." Hongjoong muttered, unzipping his pants.

・:*:・

"Nothing?!" The King yelled angrily. He had just finished dealing with the princesses who didn't have anything to tell him.

"S-sorry your highness.. also, among this chaos, more girls have gone missing. We were able to find out that the people responsible are form the Elzra Kingdom." A servant spoke to the King nervously.

"There's no time for me to care about that." The King spoke. "I need to find my son."When I find that knight, I'll kill him in front of Wooyoung. The King thought to himself angrily. "Send out more flyers. I want my son brought back to me immediately! A measly knight could not have gotten him far! I want people searching in multiple kingdoms."

"Y-Yes your majesty." The male bowed and quickly left the room. He could hear the King throwing around more books in a fit of rage. 

・:*:・

Yeona sniffled and sat on her bed sadly. A part of her wished she had attempted to run away with her brother.

.. Yoonjae.. Yeona thought and started sobbing again. Her legs were bruised from how the King had decided to punish her as well as the other girls.

She knew that Jieun and Sieun were in their room trying to calm down as well.

Yeona hugged her pillow tightly as she attempted to fall asleep, but she was quickly woken up by someone entering the room.

The Queen looked down at her daughter with disappointment. "Still crying over that boy?"

Yeona said nothing.

The Queen crossed her arms, "I hope you know that you are lucky to be born in this castle. We could have you wed to any prince you want, but instead you chose a commoner? Do you know how disgraceful this is to our kingdom?"

Yeona looked down at her pillow and bit her lip to prevent more tears from falling.

"Where did you meet this man?" The Queen waited for a response, and when there was none she began to yell,"Where the hell did you find this man Yeona?!"

"I-I was just out.. in the town.." Yeona murmured, flinching from the raised voice of her mother. 

"What is his last name?" The Queen asked.

"E-Eomma.. please.. he hasn't done-"

"What is his last name Jung Yeona?! Or so help me-"

"S-Seon." Yeona whispered.

"Repeat that name Yeona."

"Seon." She spoke a bit louder, tears falling down her face as she thought about never seeing her fiance again. 

The Queen accepted this answer and left the room curtly.

Yeona wiped her eyes and limped carefully to the bathroom to look at her reflection. Somehow in a matter of days, the structure of the castle had collapsed completely. Long gone were the composed parents she had, and in their place, frantic demons arrived. 

Yeona looked at her eyebags and frowned before a thought hit her. 

..I'm late.. Yeona scrambled to look under the sink for her menstrual products and saw that she hadn't opened them in almost two months now. 

I was so occupied with Wooyoung and San I didn't even realize I missed my period.. Yeona stood up nervously. If I'm pregnant..

The princess looked down at her stomach and placed a hand over it gently. I.. wouldn't mind bearing our child..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
So... she's expecting?! Who saw that coming??

San, my bias with an impeccable jawline- it's crazy

San, my bias with an impeccable jawline- it's crazy. I will never settle for any man anymore.