How You Started Dating

Start from the beginning

"Janis...it looks amazing!" You blushed never taking your eyes from the painting.

"Erm...yeah, it's okay but...I think there's someone else here whose an even better view."

You were confused, what did she mean by that? That's when you saw the look behind her eyes. She was talking about you.

🎤Damian🎤:
Your legs shook nervously as you waited in line for the auditions. Musical theatre had always been a therapy for you. Broadway was a dream. But this was your first step...a silly play at your high school. Though you knew your lines like the back of your hand...you always seemed to mess up when you got nervous. It was the main reason you'd never been casted before. In anything. Ever. Just when you were about to start reconsidering even auditioning at all...you felt an arm wrap around your shoulders.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Funny seeing you here!" Damian exclaimed giving you a squeeze. It's like he could tell. "Are you as excited as me? Oh who am I kidding...Of course you are!"

His excitement made you grin in admiration. You knew he'd completely nail the auditions. "Don't worry so much, okay? I know it's scary but you'll do great! And to prove I mean it...I'm gonna be there to root you on!"

And he was.

While you were auditioning, Damian stood just in sight. Whenever you felt nervous, you glanced over to him for support. By the end everyone stood and clapped for you. It had been the first time you'd ever been able to preform in front of people without screwing up.

Plus, the best part was you got to spend even more time than you already do with Damian during rehearsals. The two of you had some really intense conversations when everyone else was away. The two of you "practiced" for hours extra after rehearsals just to be together for longer. It was a night just like that when Damian finally revealed that he's had feelings for you ever since the two of you met in the bathroom.

He asked how you'd feel if the two of you tried a more serious relationship.

You said yes.

🎀Regina🎀:
Regina looked around her room one last time in preparation. Tonight was her first sleepover with you since you moved to the area. She took a moment to breath, her nerves were all over the place. She knew there was something different about you from the moment she first met you in the mall. You weren't just another random person she could attempt to convert into a plastic. She didn't want you in her life to turn you into a plastic. She wanted something even more than that.

Just as she was about to start to wonder where you were, you saw you had arrived. Regina rushed to the door afraid her mother would get there before she could. Her mother could be so embarrassing. Luckily, Regina got there first. Seeing you standing on her front porch, duffel bag full of stuff for the night hung over your shoulder...you someone looked breathtaking.

"Hey Regina! I'm sorry I'm a little late! Is everyone else already here?" You asked looking around for Gretchen, Karen and Cady....the three Regina said would also be joining you. Regina fumbled through her thoughts trying to come up with an excuse. The truth was....she never invited them. She wanted it to be just the two of you alone. She didn't want you to know that though...that could potentially give her away.

"They bailed on us." Regina rolled her eyes playfully. "Losers. They all said things came up...so, it's just us tonight. That okay?" It was difficult for Regina to keep up the lie when she was feeling this many butterflies in her gut. However, she hoped she had been convincing enough.

You smiled doing a silent victory dance in your head. Alone time with Regina sounded like the best way to spend any evening. "Oh sure! It's okay!"