I Want To Get To Know You But...

~Naomi~

I've met a lot of guys in my life,handsome guys,because my job,but I just can't get over it how attractive Maddox is.His eyes and this smile it's incredible,I want to make him smile always.I guess it's because he isn't a guy,he's a man.In those few seconds I forgave him. I would still be watching him if Luke didn't cleared his throat.

„No,we were just talking.“I smiled back at him.I didn't expect him to help me again considering what happened before,but I'm happy he did.

„I forgot to ask you last time..How come you're dating someone?I mean we all know you're a misandrist.“Luke said.

I hate this guy,I don't understand him.He is always flirting with me and then starts insulting me.“Wow,I'm surprised you even know what that word means.“I rolled my eyes.“I guess I haven't found the right guy before,all those around me were assholes.“I looked him straight into eyes.“Bye,Luke,hope not to see you again.“.

We started walking off when Maddox turned around and came close to Luke.He said something to him which made his eyes widen up,I couldn't hear what he said since he almost whispered it.They shook hands and Maddox squeezed Luke's hand pretty hard,he flinched.“It was nice meeting you again man.“Maddox said and came back to my side,putting his arm around my waist.I swear that little action makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

„What did you say to him?“I was curious.

„Just to not mess with you,because I'll kill him otherwise.“He said it so calmly and composed,like it's nothing.

I started putting groceries in the shopping cart and said“Don't you think that was a bit excessive?“I looked at him.

„No,why?“he answered and put some more things in the cart.

„Well,most of the time people don't go around and threat like that to people.“.

„It's not like I would really do it.“.

„You do understand that he sued people for much less,right?“.

„Trust me he won't sue me.“he looked at me and smiled.“So...I wanted to apologize again for what happened.I understand your need for being independent,more then you would think,so I won't do something like that again.“.

„Thanks.I'm sorry too,I know I overreacted.It's just that my dad was always pretty protective,so now that I'm finally on my own,I want it to be literally like that,me,alone taking care of myself.It's hard to explain,but sometimes even though I know my parents just want to help,I want to be able to fail and basically learn on my mistakes.It could be a bad thing,but you know it's what I want.And oh my God,I'm so sorry for using you as my psychiatrist.“I nervously laughed and turned away.

„Like I said before,I understand it much more then you think.I was in similar situation with my dad,the only difference was that my dad was much more controlling.“He suddenly frowned,but it only lasted a few seconds.“It's a long story,but I do understand you and I forgive you too.“He smiled and I smiled back.