"He wasn't lying- OFC NOT GARBAGE MAN!"

Start from the beginning

"Ohhh. Ok." Virgil said. 

"I have to work so you be good, ok, Marley?" Patton said, turning to his daughter.

"Yes, I'll be good. Now go work so that way we can HANG out!" she said, holding up a hanger. "Some would say Virgil is on the VERGE of being done with you guys!" she said again, this time pointing at Virgil.

"You we're definitly raised by Patton." Virgil said, rolling his eyes playfully.

~later~

-Marley POV-

"Why did Patton hide you from us?"

"Are you a Sanders?"

"What do you represent?

"How come you're a girl?"

"Theres so many questions...wheres Virgil?! Oh there he is...wait where did- oh he's working, I haven't even formally met some of them...why is it hard to breathe..."  "V-Virgil?" I looked around, looking for him.

"Yeah, whats wrong? Are you overwhelmed?" Virgil asked, worried.

"Too many questions! Can you-you play guitar?" I asked him.

"Yeah, what song do you want me to play?" Virgil asked me, summoning a guitar.

"R-rewrite the s-stars...p-please" I hoped that he would start playing soon, because there was more and more questions coming my way.

*play song*

Right when he started to play the notes, it was soothing.

"You know I want you..its not a secret I try to hide, I know you want me, so don't keep saying our hands are tied. You claim its not in the cards, but fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me, but your here in my heart, so who can stop me if I decided that your my destiny~?  What if we rewite the stars?  Say you we're made to be mine, nothing can keep us apart, you'd be the one I was meant to find, its up to you, its up to me,  no one can say what we get to be, so why don't we rewrite the stars?  Maybe the world could be ours, tonight." Virgil sang. "He has a nice voice...i'm gonna sup-suprise him...with zendaya's part...yeah." I thought to myself.

"You think it's easy...you think I don't wanna run to you~...but there are mountians~ , and there are doors that we can't walk through...I know your wonderin why, because we're able to be just you and me, within these walls but when we go outside your gonna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all~...no one can rewrite the stars, how can you say your mine, everything keeps us apart, and im not the one you were meant to find. Its not up to you...its not up to me, when everyone tells us what we can be, how can we rewrite the stars, say that the world can be ours tonight." I sang. I sang a loud as I could. I think Virgil got  the hint that I was Zendaya and he was Zac Efron.

"All I want is to fly with you, all I want is to fall~ with you, so just give me all~ of you!"

"It feels impossible! Is it impossible?!"

"Its not imposible~"

"Say that its possible~!"

"How do we rewrite the stars?  Say you we're made to be mine, Nothing can keep us apart 'Cause you are the one I was meant to find!It's up to you, and it's up to me no one can say what we get to be! And why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours~"

"You know I want you it's not a secret I try to hide but I can't have you we're bound to break and my hands are tied..."  I sang, finishing the song as Virgil strung the last note, It was quiet now, but I didn't really pay any attention to the quietness.

"Hey...you good now?" Virgil asked me.

"Yeah...thanks.." I said, giving him a soft smile and jumping on him with a hug.

"Your welcome...my sister." he said the last part softly.

"And your my brother." I said softly to him.

-Third Person-

"IS SHE OK?! IS SHE OK?!" Patton yelled barging through all the sides to where Virgil and Marley were hugging.

"Yeah she's good now." Virgil said, ruffling Marley's hair.

A/N: I think im gonna change the name of the book to something else so yeaaaaaaaaaaah- *chokes on my orange juice* WHAT THE FRIG?! MORE THE 1200 DANG WORDS?! HOLY- WHAT- HOW- I WAS JUST WRITING-

~word count: 1217 words~