27

The look in her parents face literally tells everything...the disagreement in their eyes make her feel like she disappoint her parents big time..she really disappoint them though...

but...

the man beside her never look at them the time they take a step inside her parents house...they shoot him a piercing gaze making him really small in their eyes..

"Nana..."they both said in unison..her lips nearly bleed from biting them because of the feeling of nervousness in her..she take a little step forward and raise her head to look at them...

"Yes?"

"Why is he here?" Her mother question her while pointing at jin with her deadly eyes..

"I-i" she couldn't even bare to say something to her mother and father..she just have decided to keep quiet and her head hung low..she niff, slowly moving her hand to her face..

Her mothers eyes soften when she realize her daughter is crying and couldn't answer her question for now.. Nana is a kind girl her mother knew that..but how kind is she that she even let her kidnapper accompany her and especially coming in her parents house?...she wipe her daughters flowing tears

Her mothers gaze turn back to Jin and eye him up and down..she admit it..this man have the look...this man have the body..it's a great genes he have but aside that she cant forget the kidnapping part..she wouldn't..it's in her mind..

"You.."she point at Jin while her husband keep his mouth shut and didn't say a thing but still terrified jin..
"You..kidnap my daughter...how could you.." the mother tears falls as she take a breath every time she attempt to speak..

.Nana's father pull her mother into an embrace....his eyes glare at jin again muttering some words to his wife to make her calm...the women are crying
And that's because of him..

Jin close his eyes as he feel the guilt creeping inside him again...he just make you cry and now your mother too...how cruel is he..Jin know that before he take his steps inside nana's parents house he can go to jail for what he did and second nana's father is a lawyer..

But he didn't..why? Because nana is too caring to do something like that..so he convince her own father to just let it pass and don't file a case against him..he is lucky if you really can see that..

Jin know he done so much terrible things and didn't deserve nana's kindness but there he is..not arrested..and even inside their house unharmed.....

"Tell me"her father ask him..and jin make a confuse face..

"Tell me the purpose you are here..i'm pretty sure there is a reason you are here.." he said to jin...he and nana make an eye contact..asking her through his eyes wether to tell his dad or not..

"Dad..."nana said gaining the attention of his father.."we have something to tell you two.."she look like she is about to cry again but she continuo it any way..

"I'm pregnant"she said making them both shock...

They hear a loud gasp behind them and they turn their heads to look only to see a taehyung with a pool of tear in his eyes that ready to spill..

"Taehyung-" he cut her immediately..

"You're pregnant?..."taehyung ask as his tear fall on the marble floor and nana nodded in response..

"Months?

"Four months.."she said slowly and taehyung just nod his head as he cry his heart out...

"With him?"he ask again pointing at jin and she nodded letting her tears fall this time..taehyung too..also cry as he really can't take that in..taehyung is her best friend so she knew that is hard for him to believe it..

"Well..good luck then"taehyung run away with a red eyes slamming the door close as he walk out making nana shock..

"Taehyung wait!!"she shout but it's no use..she kneel on the floor and cry on her palm...jin went to her side and tried to comfort her..

"We will find him"jin said..

____________________________________

Lol...i guess this chapter is long for this book..hehehe..

Luv u.❣️❣️❣️