5

Nana wear her hood over her head and run towards the library.She finally succeed going there without being soak from the rain, she take a seat trying to remember why is she doing here in the first place.

The way she take her breath makes her look like she just run a hundred miles, the student give her an annoyed look that she doesn't bother to care to.

"what?!"nana whisper yell getting annoyed instead.

The student just roll their eyes and continue what they are doing.

Standing up from her chair she just went home because she thought there is no point staying there without any specific reasons.

When she finally reach outside, she face palm herself remembering she forgot her wallet at her office, so without wasting time she start walking through the rain making her soak.

ugh..i just ran towards the library to avoid this rain..ughh what a waste.
.she thought.

She fasten her walking thinking it would make it easy to go home, without looking straight she bump into someone..

"i'm sorry..i'm sorry" she said and look at the man's back but he just fixes his black cap and walk away without sparing her a glance.

"rude" she said and just went home.

-

Finally she can breath from all the stress as she step inside her house, making her way to the bed.She buried her face into her pillow while she grip her blanket around her.

A tear left her eyes when she suddenly remember taehyung.She cry and cry and cry until she exhaust her self and sleep.

Without any notice a man comes out from the closet, smiling at her.The man sit at the edge of her bed observing her, he cares her face gently as ever, watching her every breath.

"You grow well. my love"he whisper and kiss her forehead.

"I watch you work every time i kill..should i kill more?you look hot with that doctor uniform"He chuckle as he said that.

"you know...i'm always by your side"he said again to practically no one because she is sleeping.

He stand up smiling creepily and went out by the window.He turn his head to see her and said goodbye.

"i'll visit you again, Mi amor.Just be patient."he said and finally jump running away.

-

"oh gosh.."nana said when she cut open the dead body's belly.

The other doctor look at the monitor from inside of nana's lab watching her work her thing.

"the intestines are gone"nana said making the other doctor comment on how psycho who did this while the few police officer who send the body look away in disgust.

"okay..okay..that is gross but who the hell did that."one of the officer ask.

"i don't know officer, why don't you find it."nana answer sarcastically on the monitor which the officer reply a raise eyebrow.

Nana ignore the police and continue her work.The doctor stay still waiting eagerly for the report nana will give them.

The officers grow bored and they start to just chat to their co-worker, but they finally give their attention to the door when it open revealing nana.

"I think you gotta see this"

_______________________________________

i think i need a new brain..lol😂

just look how perfect he is