I get into the room and stand by the other side of the door looking at him, feeling more safe as I'm in a room and not outside. As I expected, when I was standing silently, giving him some space to get in the room by moving back and holding the door farther, he didn't enter it, respecting my privacy now like he should have from the start. But now it seems so useless. He already showed up so why did he need to hear words to know he was wrong by showing up here.

"What do you want, sir..?"
I said bluntly with a question at the end, not knowing what his name was. I won't call him Mr. Styles cause he never told me his name, I won't call him that if he wasn't the one to say it.

He looked at me with a shameful look, full of regret, his eyes giving me the one word he won't say as he should.

Sorry.

Sorry is feeling distress, especially through sympathy with someone else's misfortune.
Or like in this situation, feeling regret or penitence.

Well he should say sorry just for the record cause I really don't care.

I'm not a words person, I'm an action person.
Words are just words and they would never interrupt me.

I'm used to bad words, curses and broken promises. I'm not following words, I only care about actions. But he doesn't know me and I like getting people to know that they should respect me and my privacy.

Right now I want to make him say sorry cause I just want to have the speech. I want him to understand that I might be younger, and just a student or even stupid teenager or just another person, but every persom should have his privacy and his privacy should be respected.

He needs to say sorry.

I raise my eyebrows, waiting. It wasn't like you guess it looks like, me being super annoying and you might "Spear his life" and tell me to let go already, I'm just making it bigger than what it is, but actually it's quite the opposite, how would you feel is some stranger would look for your house, now he knows where you live, he can come every moment now. Or just intrude into my house territory whenever he likes. I don't like knowing that someone that I don't know personally knows where I live. Especially when I don't like him that much.

As I look into his eyes I can see that he's sorry, but sorry unfortunately is still a word that I don't trust, together with I promise. So I need him to at least say it and stand behind his mistakes and then I want to explain and say a few words.

You might think we're waiting here for a couple of moments but actually, like three seconds after I raised my eyebrows I moved a little more inside telling him,

"You can come in"

When I was watching his sad beautiful green eyes I felt a wave of coldness run through my body, it's very cold outside. I'll take this sorry after he'll enter the room.

I watched his beautiful face as he furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head in anger.

"No, I shouldn't intruded and invaded your privacy, I'll go home now, you're right, I'm sorry Lee"

He turned around and walked away.

I was a bit shocked to be honest, he really explained what he was sorry about and then just walked away. Okieeeeee..

I closed the door and sat on the couch, grabbing my classical guitar and put the capo on some unknown fret, not really caring which cause it was just an impulse out of a restless mind. My body was restless and I felt like I shouldn't just close the door and let it fade.

"No, I shouldn't intruded and invaded your privacy, I'll go home now, you're right, I'm sorry Lee"

What he said stuck in my mind and I began feeling like a proud and silly to just let him walk away when he said he was sorry cause it's like I'm trying to make myself hate him and not let him show me that he is sorry, cause as I said, I need him to show it to me.