SYNOPSIS

Aphrodite De La Cuesta

23 years of age a succesful model slash writer.
She is a girl born of such elegant beauty, with the perfect body with the curves on their perfect places, she is kind,happy go lucky and a girl who drinks a dozen of positivity but dont you dare mess with her coz from an innocent kitten she can be a wild tigress ready to kill

Just like her name she is a Goddess she seems to be a perfect lad every single gentleman dreams of but just like the saying goes nobody is perfect she may got the looks the body the brains the wealth the perfect life but theres gotta be something that could go wrong coz lets face it everyone has flaws and hers she considers it as one of the worse flaw and that is being stupid when it comes to love, coz when it comes to love she gives everything she could, the effort the time she can be martyr when it comes to Mr Andrius Louise Smith the man whom she loved the moment she laid her eyes on him but sad fact she is not his preffered sexual orientation and he always rejects Aphrodite and yes hes gay.

But with Aphrodites personality she doesnt know the word give up even when it comes to unrequited love, but what if because of too much effort and wasted time shell get tired and be broken and what if the love of her life finds the love of his life will she accept defeat, will it be game over or will it just be a timeout and just regain strength and may the best gender win?

Will she stop running after him will it be an "ill be back later" or an accept defeat and "rest forever"?

will she keep fighting for someone who cant see her worth

or will she just accept the fact that their not meant for each other and find someone worthy of her and someone she deserves?