chapter 5

It had been about 20 seconds since Gar had taken control over damion. The whole team was confused besides raven.

Beastboy let out a small but evil chuckle as damion bowed to him. He then looked at raven. "So, now do you believe me?"

Raven just gulped. Meanwhile the team was still trying to figure what was happening.

"G... g... gar?" She said his name. "Please stop."

Beastboy looked at raven and saw what he was doing and he knew it was wrong.

"Your free." He said to damion.

Damion broke out of the position and gasped.

"What the hell." Damien cried.

"What was that?" Cyborg questioned.

"Nothing." Beastboy said calmly.

"It wasnt nothing! You just did some voodo shit on me man." Damion complained.

"Enough! We have more important matters to discuss. Trigon is returning and we barely managed to defeat him the last time, so we will need back up!" Night wing explained.

Beastboy didnt reply. The room was quite. Raven couldn't stop looking at him.

"I need to leave. Just fill me in on your plan later." Beastboy said as he left the room.

"Wait." Night wing said, but was too late.

Raven followed beastboy out the room and into the hallway. He stopped with his back faced at her.

It was silence for a moment or two.

"Just say something." Beastboy said without turning around.

"S...s...so it's true? Your... the devil?" She questioned hesitantly.

"Yes. I've been telling you for ages!"

"Woah. I should've believed you."

"Atleast you do now. Besides... I need to leave. I'm about to buy another car, because  It seems I have nothing better to do. And it's not like I can throw away my money on something better."

Raven was confused as he walked off.

A few hours later the titans had made their plan and beastboy was just leaving the high end vehicle dealership with a brand new vehicle. A Lotus C-01. One of the fastest bikes in the world. And with cyborgs performance enhancer this would be amazing.

His bike was a metallic black with a gold trim. He sped down the roads at astonishing speeds of 350 mph. This was without cyborgs upgrade. He made it back to the tower and entered the garage. He placed a big wad of cash on cyborgs desk, and took an enhancer. He applied it to the vehicle.

The vehicles gold trim turned into an baby blue LED lights and the black turned into a sleek black smooth colour.

Beastboy used the elevator to return to the living room. He arrived and was surprised to what he saw...

Instead of the titans.... the justice league was there.

Wonder woman, batman, the flash, and superman were inside. They stared at him. They saw him as an intruder because the ring raven gave him made him look like a normal human.

"Hey who are you!" The flash asked.

Beastboy didnt reply.

"What are you doing here." Wonderwoman said in a booming voice.

Batman was silent.

They valued beastboy as a threat.

"You are intruding the building." Superman said in a threatening tone as his eyes beamed read prepared to shoot hot lasers.