Chapter 7

Beastboy, wander woman and raven were pacing up the final flight of stairs and they were nearing the final door.

Beastboy was in front, he could feel something wasnt right. He walked faster, and placed his hand on the door handle. It was hot.

"Stand back." Beastboy said.

The girls were confused.

"Get back." He he repeated. And they listened.

He pushed the door handle, he felt a charge of what was supposed to be a strong electrical current. But to beast boy it felt like a tickle.

"Dont touch the handle." Beast boy warned. "Theres an electrical current."

They both nodded in understandement. They walked through to roof, and they realised how dark it was.

"You can see the whole city from up here." Raven said. "Its beautiful."

"Yeah, it's amazing." Wander woman admitted.

They both looked at beastboy to comment on the veiw. But he didnt say anything.

Using his animal sense of smell, he knew that Slade was lurking around.

"Hes here." Beastboy whispered.

"How do you know?" Wanderwoman asked.

"I can smell him." He said.

Suddenly, a blunt discus whistled through the air, and bounced of wonder womens skull, rendering her unconscious and falling to the floor with a thud.

Beastboy and raven were alerted.
Slade glided through the air, planting a solid kick onto beastboys chest. But he may aswell have kicked a steel wall and done more damage.

"We meet again, worthy adversary." Slade said. He was slightly more talkative than last time.

"You're not worthy of fighting me." Beastboy spat.

Raven send a cloud of black Aurora around spades feet and lifted him into the air. She was meant to restrain him.

"Put me down you fool." Slade demanded.

Raven struggled to keep the cloud going but her magic gave up. She felt light headed. Her powers werent working right.

She tried to send another black cloud but failed.

"You pathetic girl." Slade insulted her.

He pulled his right arm back, and clenched his fist, ready to strike.

And with all his might he through his fist forwards and swung as hard as he could.

His fist made a solid connection to ravens jaw. The contact was so strong it sent her off her feet and laying down on the floor.

She moaned in excruciating agony, and she winced in pain after she touched her jaw.

Beastboy froze in anger. He couldn't move.

Slade took this small window of time to go to raven. He stamped his foot into her stomach and she cried In pain. He booted his foot into her ribs and raven curled in pain.

The rest of the team had located them and made their way to the scene and arrive shortly. Wander woman was gaining consciousness.

Finally beastboy had snapped out of it and he dashed to Slade as quick as light. He punched Slade as hard as he could through his chest.

His hand crushed through slades chest and went out his back, and in beastboys hand was slades heart. He pulled his arm out of slade, and clenched his fist around slades main organ, blood exploding everywhere. Slade dropped to his knees, moaning in pain, just as he complety flopped to the ground.