Chapter 15: I'll Save You

Nightmare's P.O.V

I need to save Dream and kill Ink. But it will be difficult, Ink was already a difficult enemy. How he has LOVE from his three kills. I don't know if I'll win, but if me and the gang work together we could kill him. It's risky, but we have to do it.

I'll save you brother. Even if you don't want me to.

Me and the gang had a meeting, we will attack tomorrow.

The Next Day

Nightmare's P.O.V

We left to go save Dream and kill Ink. Not knowing if we would succeed.Dream better fucking compromise.

We stood in front of Ink's house. We made a plan. Only three of us would go. Me and Error would fight Ink and Killer would get Dream. He's spied on them, he should know what too do.

Killer would sneak in to get Dream while me and Error would be distracting Ink.

Me and Error were losing. He has gotten a lot more powerful. "How many monsters have you killed?" I asked him while flying his attacks.

 "I knew this day would come, so I prepared. I killed about 87." Ink said smiling. He suddenly jumped at Error. I tried getting him with my tentacle, but it was to late.

Error was seriously injured, he couldn't fight back as much now. I tried to get Ink, but he kept dodging.

He was about to finish Error off but someone came running downstairs. "Ink no! Please don't kill him!" Dream shouted running to Error.

 "Dream! Leave with Killer!" I screamed.

 "No! I'm not letting you guys die!" He was trying to help Error get up but Ink pulled him away.

 (He can't use his magic remember?)

 Ink's grip was so tight, I could see in Dream's expression that it hurt. "Dream! If want them all to live then you stay here!" Dream flinched at him screaming.

 "Then at least let me talk to them!" Dream begged.

 "Fine. But I'll be staying." Ink said glaring at me.

 "Dream, do you actually love Ink?" I asked quietly.

 Dream looked down and nodded, ashamed. "Then how about we come up with a compromise?" I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

 "You have to ask Ink. I don't get to decide." I got up and went to talk to Ink, letting Killer and Error talk to Dream.

 "Ink, I'll let you date my brother as long as you don't hurt him and I get to come and see him as much as I want. And he gets to leave whenever he wants." I said.

 Ink glared at me. "How about he can go where he wants as long as I am with him or I let him go." I'm already pushing my luck.

 "Alright, deal." I stuck my hand out to shake on it. At least I get to see my brother now. Ink stared at me before shaking my hand.

 "Alright, it's time for you all to leave." Ink said.

 "Can they please come back tomorrow?" Dream begged.

 "Not tomorrow, but eventually." Ink said looking down at Dream.

 "Alright, fine. Bye guys!" Dream said, waving. We left, not knowing when Ink would let us in again.

 I just hope it's soon.

{AUTHOR}

You have finished this book! I didn't really have a good idea for an ending, I'm sorry. But I hope you enjoyed it anyway.