Chapter 7: Our Last Day Together

Dream's P.O.V

 "Nightmare! Get up! Let's do something fun!" I shouted, hoping he would listen.

" Whoa, seems you can't even go a week without leaving?" Nightmare said, sounding surprised and sort of disappointed.

"We don't have to leave the castle! I just want to spend time together!" I said, dry my to convince him o hang out with me.

Nightmare sighed and nodded his head with a small grin. "Alright Dream."

" Yay! Let's go get everybody up! We have a lot to do today!" I said, already making my way up the stairs, Nightmare following behind. I headed to Killer's room while Nightmare headed to Horror's.

 "Killer! Wake up! We have a lot to do today!" I said, shaking him a bit. He groaned and turned to look at me.

 "I'm awake." He said as he rolled out of bed. I left the room and decided to go wake up Error next. I walked over to his door and peaked inside. Sure enough, there he was, fast asleep.

 "Error get up! We have a lot to do today!" I shouted, hoping that would be enough to get him out of bed. I saw him turn as he began to mumble something.

 "What are you saying Error?" I asked.

 "Wh@t's th3 spec!al °cca$ion?" He asked sounding suspicious.

 "O-Oh, I thought that we could just all spend the day together!" I said, hoping he would believe me. He just nodded his head and got up to get ready, so I left the room.

 I heard downstairs to see Killer,Nightmare, and Horror all sitting in the living room. I smiled and went and sat down next to my brother. Not long after Error and Dust came down.

 "Alright, you got us all here Dream. What is it that you want to do?" Nightmare asked.

 "I thought we could all just spend the day having fun together!" I exclaimed.

That was an amazing day, full of laughter and shouting. There was a lot of positivity. I just feel sad, knowing that I'll be leaving tonight. But I will enjoy today! Because I'll probably never get another one again.

That Night

Dream's P.O.V

Everyone should be asleep by now. I slowly got up and got my shoes on. I am going to miss them, but I'm doing this for the sake of the multiverse. We can't lose anyone else. I opened a portal that went into Ink's home, took one last look behind me and stepped into the portal. It's a good thing I left a note behind, so they wouldn't think I was kidnapped.

{AUTHOR}

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It may take a little while to post the next part because of online school starting soon and all the other stories I have to update. But I'll try to do it as soon as possible!