The Twisty Story

"Oh, are they ever returning?!" Shouted Little My. She was wondering what had been taking Moomintroll and Snufkin so long. They'd been outside for an hour!
"Give them time, give them time," Said Too Ticky calmly, "if they're happy about it, they deserve that time."
"Sure, sure," Said Little My, "but I'm so bored!"
"Lets draw something together!" Suggested Snorkmaiden, who was sitting on the couch, wrapped in her shawl.
"Yes! Great!" Yelled Little My, running upstairs to fetch some paper and crayons. Outside, Moomintroll and Snufkin were conversing about whatever came to mind while sitting under a tree. At first they were talking about meaningful things, but eventually they just ended up challenging each other to come up with jokes. Suddenly, the door to moominhouse slammed open, and there was Little My.
"Are you coming in or getting frostbite?!" She screamed. The boys realized just how long they'd been out there, and hurried inside. Little My and Snorkmaiden were drawing each other, while the creeps huddled around Snorkmaiden and watched contented and Too Ticky made tea in the kitchen. The boys sat down next to Little My. They knew they couldn't start conversing about personal things again with so many people, so Moomintroll tilted his head and looked at Snufkin, which means, "Should we go somewhere else?" But Snufkin just shrugged. For a while, they sat in silence and watched Little My and Snorkmaiden draw. Snorkmaiden was using a pencil and making a somewhat detailed sketch of Little My, however Little My was just using crayons to draw. Every so often she'd stop working on her drawing of Snorkmaiden, and continue drawing Sniff in the corner of the paper.
"Where am I?" Asked Snufkin jokingly.
"Shut it," Replied Little My. Too Ticky came back in and gave everyone some tea. The silence went on.
"We should play a game of some sort," Announced Too Ticky.
"Like a snowball fight again?" Asked Snufkin, "I'm much too cold for that."
"We should play the story game," Suggested Snorkmaiden.
"That's a wonderful idea!" Shouted the creeps.
"Um.. Miss Snorkmaiden, what is the story game?" Asked the smallest one. She explained how it was a game where one person began a story, and the rest took turns to finish it. And, of course, she assured the creep that nobody else knew what it was either.
"Me and my brother used to play it," She said, "It was quite boring with two people, though." Snorkmaiden decided to begin the story herself. It began with two friends going to a star festival. She then let Little My continue, who said that they attended this festival because there were rumors about a ghost. (She thought Snorkmaiden's beginning was too romantic.) Then she let Moomintroll continue, and he talked about how the two friends were soon accompanied by a girl who knew everything about paranormal activity, and would take them to a building which housed the ghost. Of course, he told Snufkin to go next, and Snufkin told everyone that the girl was, in fact, the ghost! When he let Too Ticky continue, she said that the ghost led them into the house to trap them there. She then told the creeps to go next, but they were much too scared and asked Snorkmaiden to take their part, so Snorkmaiden simply described how the house looked. Little My then said that the ghost turned one of the friends into bones with the snap of her fingers, but everyone decided that nobody would die in this story, so Little My quit. The story went on for quite a while, having many sudden twists, with Little My occasionally chiming in to tell someone what she thought they should make happen. In the end, the two friends successfully escaped after almost banishing the ghost, however they let her accompany them out of the building, for she revealed she only attacked them since she thought it was her fate and had forgotten how to be nice. Snorkmaiden suggested they should make the friends fall in love, but Little My argued that that was much too useless for the story, and it was decided to be only half-true.
"Look what I've done!" Said Too Ticky, picking up the paper Snorkmaiden and Little My had drawn on, flipping it over to reveal that she had written the whole story on the back. Moomintroll decided that when he was alone, he'd put it in his drawer to remind him of the Winter when Snufkin returned.