The Shocking Coincidence

A few more days had passed, and still, Snufkin was ill. He was beginning to wish he could escape, though he was still very grateful for Too Ticky's hospitality. Too Ticky was sitting against the door, lost in thought. Snufkin, on the other hand, was resting on the floor. Then, they both heard chattering voices.
"My, my," Said Too Ticky, "Others have awoke yet again."
"Who?" Asked Snufkin. Too Ticky checked through the window, and a smirk spread across her face.
"Looks like it's your admirer," She said, "and his sweet friend."
"My.. WHAT?!" Yelled Snufkin, already aware of who she was talking about.
"Ohhh," He groaned, "If Moomintroll sees me here, he'll want me to stay all winter."
"Calm down," Said Too Ticky, waiting for someone to knock on the door.
"I'm going to pretend to be asleep," Whispered Snufkin. Too Ticky nodded. And then came the knock. She opened the door ever so slightly, so they could only see her face.
"Why, if it isn't Moomintroll!" She said nicely.
"Yes, I've woken up again!" He giggled, "And Snorkmaiden's here too."
"Hello!" Said Snorkmaiden.
"Do come in," Too Ticky said as she slowly opened the door, "But please be quiet. We've an ill guest who's fast asleep." Snufkin's heart raced. This was the worst possible timing! Of course he liked Moomintroll, and would usually be very glad to see him, but at a time like this.. Moomin and Snorkmaiden finally entered the bathing house.
"Snufkin!!" Gasped Moomintroll.
"Do be quieter," Shushed Too Ticky. The three friends chartered as they walked about the bathhouse, and Moomintroll couldn't stop talking about how excited he was for Snufkin to wake up. Meanwhile, Snufkin lay with his eyes shut tight, hoping that Moomintroll would leave soon. Perhaps once Moomintroll left, he could live under the ice. Not the best living conditions for an ill person, though. He so desperately wanted to leave. He was a free spirit, and he could leave despite Too Ticky's protests, but she was right in making him stay and he knew it very well. After an hour, Snufkin knew he couldn't keep up the act any longer. Ah well, better it be Moomintroll then someone he wouldn't want to see. And so, he finally got up.
"Snufkin!" Said Moomintroll happily, "I can't believe we've met like this! Too Ticky told me why you're here, so, how are you feeling?"
"Hullo Moomintroll," Responded Snufkin, "I'm fine, thank you." Moomintroll excitedly pressed Snufkin with questions about his travels. Snufkin was surprised that he didn't feel burdened by this, but seeing Moomintroll's happy face must've made it worth it.