Chapter 5: USJ part Two.

"oh, Are you coming closer to your death to save your friends?"
"no, I was just so exited I wanted it to start as soon as possible!" izuku says happily. The nomu immediatly goes to hit izuku but his hand phases right through and izuku's grin widens. The nomu continued to try and hit or grab izuku but izuku glitched away or made it so the nomu would pass through his body.
" it seems he has more control over his quirk in this state." thirteen says.
"that doesn't matter, principal nezu says it is dangerous when he is like this." aizawa says.
"sensei, what's happened to deku?" uraraka asks.
"I'll explain when we're all safe." aizawa says.
"ah, this is annoying, nomu, finish him already !" izuku starts to giggle a little, his entire body was tingling. He couldn't tell if it was from his quirk this time or the excitement and thrill of everything that is happened. At one point the nomu gets a hold of izuku and pins him to the ground. The young man with hands approaches the giggling boy.
"I feel like I'll enjoy hurting you." he reaches down and grabs izuku's arm causing it to start to decay. Izuku shortly yells in pain followed by pain filled giggles.
"ah, that hurts~" he says. Shigaraki let's him go and the decaying stops.
"you are one insane kid, yet you're trying to be a hero?" he says.
"hehe, what can I say, I'm different!" at that moment a familiar voice appears.
"THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR, WHY, BECAUSE I AM HERE!" everyone looks to the door to see All Might but his signature smile was missing.
"All Might, you're finally here." Shigaraki says. ALL might sees that izuku is being held down by the nomu but was smiling. He was told of the boys perdiciments and knew he needed to help him before he gets hurt but before All Might could do anything izuku glitches away from the nomus hand. He appears a few feet infront of shigaraki. He looks at the decay wound on his arm and grins even more.
"you've got a cool quirk!" he says. Shigaraki stares at izuku as he speaks "but, you have to touch something for it to work."
"nomu, get him!" shigaraki orders. The nomu lunges at izuku but goes right through him. All Might suddenly appears and tries to get izuku to safety but he also couldnt touch izuku.
"what!"
"I'm a glitch, you cannot touch glitches." izuku says. Suddenly the tingle of his quirk vanishes. Izuku looks up at the stairs to see aizawa staring at him. "hm, that's annoying." All Might grabs izuku again and takes him up to the top of the stair case with the rest of the students who had now made it there as well. Bakugo immediatly grabs izuku so he couldnt move.
"let me go!" izuku yells trying to get away. "stop fucking touching me!" everyone in class 1A was shocked at the sudden change in their friends attitude. It was so different from the friendly smiling boy that they know.
"thirteen...knock him out." aizawa says. Izuku glares at the man before him sealing his quirk so he couldn't escape.
"fuck off, leave me alone!" izuku yells. He was thrashing about and even Bakugo was having a little trouble holding him in one place. Thirteen approaches izuku with an epi-pen like object. She stabs it into izuku shoulder. Izuku giggles at the pain before the drug started to slowly kick in. Izuku started to feel drousy and like he was floating.
"what...did you do to...me?" izuku asks as his harsh movements slowed down. He could hear the battle between All Might and the Nomu as he was being restrained by his friends.
"it'll make you go to sleep for a while, don't worry to much." izuku hears thirteen say gently. Izuku eventually fell limp in bakugo's grasp, asleep. Suddenly there was a loud crash and everyone looked to see that All Might had defeated the nomu. They watch helplessly as shigaraki escapes. More héros appear and anyone who was injured gets treated. Recovery girl looks at izuku but does not use her quirk otherwise the drug will stop working.
"we should get him back to the school, put him in that room principal nezu had prepared for him." she orders. Some heros take izuku away and towards the school. Bakugo hears recovery girl mutter something about telling izuku's mother.
"I can tell his mother," he says startling the old lady.
"really dear, are you sure?" she asks.
"Yeah, I've known aunty inko since I was a kid" he says.
"alright then, are you hurt anywhere?" she asks kindly.
"fuck no, extras like them wouldn't ever be able to hurt me" Bakugo stomps off. All he could think about what how izuku changed.
"sensei better fucking explain this." he grumbles.
The next day at school the students of 1A were wondering if they would be getting a substitute teacher becuase of aizawa's injures and izuku had not arrived in class yet. They all hear the classroom door open and looked over to see aizawa, practically mummified.
"should you really be teaching today aizawa sensei?" uraraka asks.
"where the fuck is deku!" Bakugo asks imemdialy.
"I cannot leave you guys to another teacher and I also needed to explain Midoriya's position before Bakugo explodes." aizawa says sighing. "as you all should know, Midoriya was kidnapped two years ago by Villians, we don't know who though becuase he has no memories of the entier year that he was missing, he was found in an alleyway beaten, buried and covered in cuts, he was taken to the hospital and questioned and then returned to his mother, however, there was an incident."
" an incident, what happened?" uraraka asks
" let me get there, Midoriya suddenly turned violent, towards himself mostly but towards others as well, his mother was scared, thinking he would kill himself, the police and heros that arrived had to hold him down and knock him out, I was there because I was required to cancel his quirk, izuku then spent a year at a hospital that treats mental patients, it was determined that because of the year he was missing, the year he cannot remember he went a little insane."
" insane, then he's crazy!" mineta asks shocked. Everyone in the class glared at him for interrupting.
" you can say that yes, after getting treatment Midoriya returned to a somewhat normal state but by the looks of it, yesterday's incident brought back a bit more than we wanted, he said he had a headache when the Villians appeared, their appearance might've caused his memory to be joged."
" what the fuck does that mean!" Bakugo asks.
" it means, he might start to remember what happened during the year he was missing and we don't know what kind of damage that will do to his mind with it already like it is without memory of what happened." the room stayed quiet as they thought over what aizawa said.
" is aunty inko able to see him?" Bakugo asks breaking the silence.
"Yes but it either has to be from a distance or with him tied up, he's a bit unpredictable at the moment." aizawa says
"can we see deku aizawa sensei?" uraraka asks.
"from a distance, only those permitted by Mrs Midoriya can go closer to him." he says.
"has aunty inko been told all of this?" bakugo asks,
"she has, Mrs Midoriya will be coming after school to see Midoriya, you can ask her then if you are allowed to go in and see him as well." aizawa says "now, let's get class started."