Chapter 3: The Number One Hero: All Might

The next day while waiting for the teacher izuku looked out the window humming. He could feel bakugo's eyes sitting on him and he turned to look right into his eyes.
"what's wrong kacchan?" he asks.
"do you really remember nothing?" bakugo asks. Izuku nods his head and smiles. "if you don't remember how come you're completely different from when we were little?"
"i don't know." izuku hums
"and you have a quirk, it's obvious that you didn't have one before because you cannot control it." bakugo says.
"yeah, I'm not quirkless anymore but that's not my fault, I don't know how it happened, maybe my quirk manifested during the time I cannot remember!" izuku says happily. Bakugo looked into izuku's eyes and then sighs.
"how can you say that so happily?" he asks.
"cause I'm not normal, kacchan, I have a year of my memory missing but I also then spent another year in a hospital." izuku says reminding bakugo that they haven't seen each other since two years ago when he first disapeared.
"hey, Midoriya-kun, I saw that you went missing two years ago, what happened?" kaminari asks.
"I was kidnapped!" izuku announces happily smiling at his fellow classmates.
"oh... Okay." he says a little taken back by izuku's attitude.
"hey deku, you're scaring pinkachu." bakugo says with a small smirk.
"my name is kaminari." kaminari says.
"who gives a fuck." bakugo says. Izuku laughs at bakugo.
"you're just as fowl mouthed as you used to be, so, aunty Mitsuki hasn't fixed that about you."
"fuck off deku!" bakugo yells.
"isn't deku an insult?" uraraka asks
"yeah, it mean useless, it's becuase I was quirkless" izuku says. Just before anyone could say anything after that a booming voice appears from nowhere.
"I AM coming through the door like a normal person!" the door swings open and All Might walks into the classroom.
"it's All Might!" everyone was super excited but izuku felt a strange sense of fear about the large muscular man.
"I want you all to put on you're hero costumes and meet me at city block A, all of your costumes should be there." All Might announces. All of the students got their costumes and went out to where they were meant to go.
"Midoriya-kun, where's your hero costume?" Iida asks.
"this is it." izuku says. Izuku was wearing black jeans, a green blouse and a black vest.
"you look like a Villian." bakugo says.
"bakugo, how can you say that about a fellow classmates outfit!" Iida scolds.
"I know, I might trick them!" izuku says not affected by bakugo's comment at all.
"is everyone here, great, let's start, we're going to be doing a battle lesson, you all will be split into pairs, one will be the Villian team and the other will be the hero team, we will draw lots for the team pairings." All Might says.
"Midoriya-kun, we're together." uraraka says.
"YAY!" izuku says throwing his arms up. Uraraka jumps up and gives him some high fives. Izuku grins at this.
"uraraka-san, just call me deku, okay !" izuku says.
"okay then deku-kun." uraraka says happily. The lots are drawn and izuku and uraraka end up against Iida and bakugo and bakugo's team ends up being the villains. Izuku is a little disappointed, he wanted to try being a Villian. Izuku looks at All Might and his smile fades.
" is something wrong deku-kun?" uraraka asks. Izuku instantky smiles again as he turns back to uraraka.
"nothing is wrong!" he says.
"young bakugo and young Midoriya's teams will go first, Villians you have five minuets to set up, you have to protect the nuke from the heros and the heros have to take the nuke by touching it or capturing the villains." All Might reminds the students the rules of the exercise. Bakugo and Iida go into the building to get ready.
" do you want to make a plan deku-kun? "uraraka asks.
" Yes." izuku says. Izuku and uraraka try to make a plan. After five minuets All Might announces that the héros can go in. The rest of the class and All Might were in a veiwing room to watch how both teams handle the exercise.
Izuku and uraraka sneak into the building. Shots of excitement ran up izuku's spine. He knew bakugo would go after him and so when that happens uraraka is to head off to find the nuke and Iida. Suddenly bakugo appears from around a corner and head right for izuku, just like he predicted. Uraraka and izuku split up and bakugo follows izuku. Bakugo explodes the wall near where izuku was making izuku let out a small giggle.
"shut the fuck up and fight me you fucking nerd!" bakugo yells as izuku dodges yet another explosive punch. At one point bakugo tries to grab izuku. As his open palm heads towards izuku his head starts to hurt with a headache. A strange memory flashes into his mind. It was mostly black but the one thing he could make out was an open hand coming to grab him. Fear rises in izuku's chest. He squeezes his eyes shut and feels the familiar tingle that happens when he glitches.
"the fuck!" izuku opens his eyes and finds himself in a completely different room. "the fuck did you go nerd, fucking deku!" the fact that izuku could still hear bakugo meant he was still in the same building. Izuku takes a shaky deep breath. He had no idea what that fragmented memory meant and he honestly didn't want to know. He looks around the room he is in and finds the door but before he can move the wall next to him explodes and bakugo smashes through. Bakugo grabs izuku's shirt and pins him to the floor.
"the fuck was that deku!" he yells. Izuku smiles broadly.
"my qurik" izuku says happily before glitching away from bakugo's hands. Bakugo looks up at izuku who was happily smiling at him. Anger rose in bakugo's chest.
"you're treating this like a game." he says.
"what, no, I'm not treating it like a game!" izuku says stifling a giggle.
"shut the fuck up and fight me deku!" bakugo yells running towards izuku his hand popping in mini-explosions. Izuku hops out of the way of bakugo's charge.
"you're the one asking questions." izuku says. Izuku runs out of the small room he had glitched too and back to the more open area they had been in before. Bakugo follows him hot on his tail. At that moment uraraka's voice comes through the earpiece izuku had in his ear.
" deku-kun, I've located the bomb and Iida is guarding it." she says.
"great, do what you can and I'll find a way to get kacchan." izuku responds.
"okay" uraraka says. Izuku spins towards bakugo and grins when he hears the coms cut. They end up in a rather large room and bakugo smirks because izuku is trapped.
"nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, let's see what you can do with this baby." bakugo holds up his arm and hooks his finger around a small pin in the side of his gauntlet. "this traps my sweat, the more sweat it has the bigger the explosion." izuku's grin widens even more, if it were possible to do so as bakugo explains. Suddenly All Mights voice sounds out.
"young bakugo if you use that you'll kill him!"
"only if it hits!" bakugo pulls the pin and izuku watches the inside start to glow as it is ignighted. It all happened in and instant and no one knew what had happened. The explosion went off and shook the whole building. This caught both uraraka and Iida of guard but uraraka recovers quickly and manages to get her hands on the bomb. When the dust and smoke had cleared from the room everyone could see that bakugo had been pinned and his wrist wrapped in white tape.
"caught you~" izuku chimes.
"fuck!" bakugo squirmed under izuku's body weight "get the fuck off me, fucking deku!" izuku leans closer to bakugo's ear.
"that was fun, it was so thrilling to have the explosion coming towards me!" izuku hops off bakugo and does a light trot until he was a few feet away from bakugo.
"what the fuck is wrong with you deku, you were never like this!" bakugo yell ripping the white tape from his wrist.
"well, i cannot remember but a year with Villians won't be good for anyone's Sanity whether they remember or not!" izuku says happily.
"how the fuck did you avoid that blast?!" bakugo yells. He is pissed that they lost the test and he was going to find out what the fuck had just happened.
"I glitched away from the blast." izuku said "it's simple if you avoid it."
"you cannot simply avoid a blast that fucking big deku." bakugo says.
"when I glitch, it's like nothing can touch me, that's how I can move through walls but I cannot control it unless I focus really hard." izuku says making his way to the door of the room where bakugo stood fuming. "let's go!"
Izuku, bakugo, uraraka and Iida went to the display room to hear their results.
"The hero team wins!" All Might announces. All Might asks about what happened and one of the smart students answers. Izuku didn't take the time to learn everyone's names so he wasn't sure who she was. All Might sends the next team to do their test. Izuku notices him walking over to him and bakugo. All Might lifts his hands up to place them on both the boys shoulder but izuku moved away from All Mights hand. All Might shocked recovers quickly and congratulates them for a job well done on the test. Izuku could feel bakugo's questioning gaze on him as All Might left.
"what happened there, you loved All Might before and now you're avoiding him?" bakugo says crossing his arms. Izuku just responds with a small smile.