"Hello, darling. How are you?"- chirped madre, being very cheerful. Padre is drinking coffee, just like mamma.

"Hi. I am good, thank you. How are you two?"- I replied while making myself black tea. 

"Great, thank you, treasure."- stated madre just in time as brothers and Juan walked inside.

We exchanged hellos and everyone asked where is Camila, only for familiar black Ferrari to pull up. I went outside and Cami smiled at me, hopping in my arms, making me smile from joy and relief. 

"Hi, baby."- she spoke joyfully and pecked me sweetly. 

"Hi, amore mio."- I replied and kissed her forehead. 

I helped her to bring everything inside, not letting her carry anything. 

"Someone is an early bird."- stated Juan as brothers chuckled. 

"I am just excited."- giggled adorably Camila as she took off her coat and scarf, only for my mind to go blank. 

She looks so fucking tempting. 

Flawless makeup and hairstyle. Alluring and attractive fragrance. But cazzo, her top displayed just enough to make me loose my focus. The deep neckline offers extremely sexy view of her perky, perfectly round chest and well-defined collarbones, leaving sinful thoughts in my mind. White pants cling to her slim, never-ending legs, beautiful hips and toned, firm, finely shaped ass remarkably well. Shiny, silver jewellery with diamonds is coruscating proudly. 

My wife looks indescribably ravishing. Each curve is displayed just right. Nothing is out of place.

"Oh, eclairs."- spoke Dante as he saw them and Camila giggled angelically, being completely oblivious to the fact that she caused my boner. 

Her. 

I casually drank sugar-free peach tea as I passed by Leonardo, only for him to gently pull me to stand in front of him as he stood in front of the island. Without hesitation I complied and his muscular arms wrapped around my waist, pressing my back tightly against his front, causing me to feel his hard-on. 

"Questo è il tuo fare, amore mio."- he whispered in my ear in his husky, deep, velvety and unutterably sensual voice that sounds billion times more sexy in Italian. (That is yours doing, my love.) 

I can feel his minty, hot breath on my neck, sending shivers down my spine. His hardness which pressed against my bum tightly is not making the situation any easier. I shifted, accidentally rubbing against him, making him only harder. 

I took a deep breath and did my best to concentrate and to keep straight face, but God, how can I when now, all I can think about is Leonardo and what he can do. 

Him.

I smirked at how much I affect Camila. I adore how she reacts to me.

 Of fucking course, having her toned, firm, perfectly round ass pressed against my hard-on definitely will not help me, but I have no courage or desire to step away. I love how well her body fits in my arms, so I am going to relish in the feeling and patiently soothe my mind, that is filled with such amorous and scandalous thoughts.

We chatted and in an uncomfortable hour the situation disappeared.

At 11AM dark blue Bugatti  pulled up and I chuckled at how hyper Camila is. Her award-winning smile is enough to make my day.

"¡Feliz cumpleaños, mis increíbles hermanos!"- spoke cheerfully Cami as she jumped in Sebastiano's and Emanuel's arms, hugging them securely. Brothers joined. (Happy birthday, my incredible brothers!)