XIX.

warnings: overstimulation, degradation, praise, hair pulling

Your eyes narrow as Spencer grips the girl's shoulder with his unoccupied hand, pushing her off of him, his eyes wide as he looks to you

Your eyes narrow as Spencer grips the girl's shoulder with his unoccupied hand, pushing her off of him, his eyes wide as he looks to you. You tilt your head, looking at the girl on front of you.

"Lila Archer, I presume," you mutter, glancing at Spencer. Great.

"Lila, this is Y/n," Spencer says, reaching over to lace his fingers in yours. "My, uh, girlfriend."

Lila's eyes shift to you, widening as she takes you in. "Oh—god, I'm so sorry. I just got so excited; I haven't seen Spencer in almost seven years." She gives you a small smile. "How long have you two known each other?"

"Nine years," you say coolly, Spencer's thumb rubbing circles into your skin to keep you calm. "We went to college together."

Lila nods, clearing her throat. She shifts on her feet, obviously uncomfortable. "I really am sorry, I just—"

"Got caught up in the moment," you finish for her, giving her a small smile. "Mhm, I get it."

Spencer clears his throat. "Well, um, Ace and I actually have to get going, Lila; we're working on a case right now."

Lila nods, putting her hands behind her back. "O-Okay, Spencer. I'm sorry again."

"It was good seeing you again Lila," Spencer says politely, tugging on your arm to drag you back to the SUV.

You two leave Lila standing on the sidewalk, and you climb into the passenger's side, buckling your seatbelt immediately. You put your coffee in the cupholder, glancing at Spencer.

He looks at you as he starts the car. "I'm sorry, Ace. I—"

"Hey, brainiac, it's okay," you say, giving him a little smile. "You didn't kiss her back; it's fine." You tap your fingers on your thigh. "A little inappropriate on her part, but fine." The words leave as a grumble and Spencer laughs as he begins driving. "I mean, who kisses someone out of the blue after not seeing them for seven years?"

Spencer shakes his head. "I mean, when I saw you that first day at the BAU, that's what I wanted to do."

You turn to him, giving him a sly smile. "Could you imagine how the team would've reacted if you'd done that?"

Spencer laughs, reaching over and lacing his fingers with yours. You're quiet for a moment before you turn to him again.

"Also...girlfriend?" You ask him, raising your eyebrows.

Spencer blushes. "I-I just didn't know—"

"Brainiac," you stop him. "Do you...y'know, wanna become official? Oh god, that makes me sound like we're in fucking high school."