RED X DARK GREEN - You're the imposter?!

-----

Red walked in on D.Green... about to vent?!

"Green, you're the imposter?!"

Shocked, Red instantly stared at D.Green, who got out of the vent.

"N-no.. i just dropped m-my kni- my hat!"

Red shook his head, in disappointment, and just looked at D.Green, who looked at him..

"Don't tell anyone.. or I'll k-kill you..!"

At this failure of intimidation, Red just laughed.

D.Green was a terrible imposter. They were too pussy to kill anyone.

"That was a terrible attempt at intimidation.. anyways.. I'm reporting you."

Turning away, he tried to walk out of navigation, but.. the door was closed?!

"You aren't going! Don't report me.. please?"

He stared at Red, who stopped, and turned back around.

....

Smirking, he looked at D.Green.

"Okay, then go against the wall."

He did as told, flushing as Red came toward him and pinned him against the wall.

"Erm.. What are you doing, Red?"

"Just teaching you how to be a better imposter.. but in a different way.."

Using one of his arms to unpin him, he took D.Green's knife and held it against his throat.

In fear, he instantly squirmed around, feeling the cold blade of the knife on his throat...

"Now, let me do something.."

Letting go of his other arm, he cupped D.Green's cheek, and leaned toward him...

Their lips met, connecting together like jigsaw pieces..

His face red, D.Green tried to push him off, to which Red responded with pressing the knife deeper into his throat.

So he stopped, and instead just whimpered in fear, kind of liking this..

"Mmh.."

He shivered again, feeling the cold knife on his throat being pressed even deeper now.

At this point, D.Green tearing up, he tried to push Red off again.

.....

Red pulled away, the taste of vanilla on his lips now..

"Wh- Red, why would you do th-that.."

Ignoring him, he started to nuzzle the skin on his neck, watching his face for a reaction.

Whimpering, D.Green just tried to space out - a miserable attempt as Red started to bite and suck at his skin..

"Nmmh~ R-red.. why?!"

The knife still on his throat, it was extremely deep now.

One movement to the side and it would all be over for D.Green...

It made Red want more, to hear the shorter man's pathetic and miserable whimpers for nothing.. his shaking, his begging for an answer he will never get..

Heh.

But he decided not to press it deeper, as he would probably die, and he doesn't want that..

...

After about 3 minutes of this, he stopped, satisfied with his work.

Then, setting the knife aside, he made D.Green get out and leave him alone to do tasks.

He got what he wanted, and now he won't tell anybody about him being the imposter.. simple as that.

...

That'll teach him to be a shitty imposter.