Chapter-1

I am 3 years old.

My parents are discussing about sending me to nursery school. My father is discussing somethings about my admission in nursery with my mom.
Father said "our child is so little how can she join school now i can not let her join. What if she's bullied, nobody will be there to protect her, she is so small (little)".
Mom is explaining that I should go to school as I'm already 3 now. And after some days my father agrees with very difficultly.

I'm very happy to go to school in my father's vehicle(luna), I'm sitting in the front of the vehicle enjoying cold-cold wind while the vehicle is running.( actually happy to be seated on the front of vehicle😄)
I'm so nervous for the first day, crying hard 😭 saying i don't wanna go to school and wasn't leaving my father's hand. So my father is telling me that he will get me chocolates🍭🍭 when he comes to pick me up from school. After coming to know that I will get chocolates i stopped crying and obiedently went inside the school.

I don't remember many things that happened on the days of my nursery school. The nursery school is known as Balmandir in our town.
But the thing I remember for sure is that, there was a girl called AA( as i can't tell the real name)
*Note : Actually i don't really remember the name🤭🤭...

Who was, don't know why but I think she hated me somehow. She always tweez me on my hands it caused bruises on my hand.
When my father came to take me home, he also asked me what happened to my hands and who did it but i was terrified by that girl ( because i have to face her daily even if all these happened, even if my parents conplaint about this) and didn't tell the name. I just maked some excuses in front of father.
Later on when I went home my mother asks me that how am I hurt, I told her the truth.
My mother wanted to complain about this but ...

Do you know what I told my mother when she wanted to complain about this incident to the teacher...
You can guess and comment down, what are your thoughts about it...